View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
Well, you do know everything there is to know about Oddworld...
And now I've proved that wrong, mwahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
Interesting. Although now I have to explain to my fiancÚ that her theory was wrong, so I kind of wish I hadn't offered it on a platter.
Maybe he's the one fitting them with cybernetics. That way you could view him as their creator. Iunno, just trying to compromise. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
Who has gave birth to those Gloktigi?
Gluk queens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manco
I thought this was resolved as being a bug in the game, where visiting the secret areas in the temples would reset the Mudokons working there and allowing you to rescue them multiple times?
Something like that is definitely possible in Exoddus, but I think the Oddysee issue is just a bug in the counter. There are walkthroughs that number the rescuable Muds, and there are definitely only 99.