View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)
Default Sigs + Avatar Requests II

Right, new thread. I am expecting ONLY requests and responses in here, along with some comments and such.

I would also like to make a list of people willing to make avatars and sigs, so if you would like yourself added to it, send us a PM and state whether it's avatars sigs or both.

I will be deleting posts and infracting heavily in this thread. You have been warned

Please use this template, as provided by mitsur
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsur

Type of Picture:
Obvious, really. What do you want? A general picture, or an avatar, or a banner? This will keep me frommaking you guys an avatar when you want a banner.

Main Text:
What main title do you want on the banner? This is usually your username, but it could be something else.

Subtext (Optional):
What do you want under the title? This is usually a phrase, or witty quote.

Font:
What font do you want the main text and subtext in? Both can be different fonts. Include the color if you want. Also, please give me a link to where I can download the font if you don't think i'll have it.

Picture:
What picture do you want to be with the banner? You can tell me a combination of pictures, also. It would really, really help your banner's make-speed if you included a link to the pictures.

Theme:
Do you want an underlining theme to the banner? Like tech, organic, or biohazard? Theme mostly means the overall feel of a picture. Like, if you say, grunge, that pretty much means for it to be overall dirty.

Notes:
Here's where you post anything that can't be put into any of the other parts. Maybe you want a picture to be slightly blurred, or maybe you want a border. Anything you think should be included goes here.

And also, please post if the picture is going to be a signature, avatar, or just plain picture.

List Of Those Willing to do Sigs + Avatars

skillya_glowi (Occasionally)
Carnix
Oddey
Zelda--Fan

Last edited by Hobo; 11-04-2007 at 08:52 AM..