Thread: Name Changed
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 12:28 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
I think I PMed you about it years ago and you said no for whatever reason. Something about messing up the forum "consistency" whatever that means.
That sounds about right. Well, it's 2018 now and my level of caring about this forum has reduced... somewhat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
I glanced through my PMs and couldn't find it though so maybe that never happened. I definitely don't want to jump any further into the shit-smeared pit of PMs. Just looking at some of them was enough to give me a brain aneurysm.
I actually did look through my old PM conversations with you and I think I actually may have had an aneurysm.