View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 08:07 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Quote:
I struggled to come to terms with the lack of a grid for the same reason, because I felt that it made my movements less reliable/predictable, but I might just be a bit old-fasioned.
You're not- well, you might be but NnT's design is massively flawed throughout because of the lack of any grid.
Quote:
Even teenagers can read to some capacity.
I say they face off with the pollacks and see who's worse
Quote:
Maybe I should've used the word "toddler".
Why stop there? The burn will be even sicker if you call me a baby or even a sperm.