View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 07:06 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Rats are awesome, have been considering adoption of one for ages.

Don't have a recent pic but rest assured I look like garbage right now, haven't showered in a LITERAL WEEK cuz I got a third degree burn on my wrist and the idea of it getting infected is kinda horrifying tbh

...but yea, lookin good STM