View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 01:39 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Quote:
To be fair Nep one of your questions was on midi files and we all wanted to die as soon as he opened his mouth.
Honestly I don't even remember that but at least it was something that wasn't asked before. Also I didn't even know you were there, I remember shaking hands with one of the Fat Kraken guys and shouting "STM!" because he looked exactly like you and I was sure it was you. But it wasn't you! But he looked exactly like you. That was a weird moment.

E: Was it you? He looked exactly like you. Were you trolling me?

E2: Do you actually remember what my question was because my whole memory of that interaction was a blur. I know there was some retarded ass questions at the talk itself, the one pink haired girl stood out especially, but I still don't remember what she asked.

That Fat Kraken guy looked so much like you it wasn't even funny.

Last edited by Nepsotic; 10-23-2018 at 01:43 AM..