View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 01:21 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
I remember shaking hands with one of the Fat Kraken guys and shouting "STM!" because he looked exactly like you and I was sure it was you. But it wasn't you! But he looked exactly like you. That was a weird moment.

E: Was it you? He looked exactly like you. Were you trolling me?

That Fat Kraken guy looked so much like you it wasn't even funny.
You're off your nut. Did Lorne give you something?