View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 02:10 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

That clears things up a lot, Phoe.
So SoulStorm is:
1. Not bad at all
2. A platfomer with many more features
3. More complete
4. Raw
5. Obscure
6. Dramatic

Even after release, I don't think anything else need be said, that pretty much sums it up perfectly, though I'd like to add "fun" and maybe "a rollercoaster thrill ride from start to finish" to the list.

Last edited by Nepsotic; 05-13-2019 at 02:15 PM..