View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:01 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
So now you're criticising someone for simply having an opinion? How would you feel if people bullet pointed every second word in your shitty posts?
If my posts contain nothing but meaningless buzzwords I'd expect someone to pull me up on it and ask me what the fuck I meant.