View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 09:40 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3709)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapteeni13 View Post
I have lost my interest to go to that server.
Also it's correct to say i'm volative at times probably because i was born with dysphasia. No kidding. I'm not like others. =/

Still over criminalizing me over again doesn't achieve results from me if i know damn good what happened.
You're such a victim