View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)

8th of March Round Robin

Blair187 vs. Oddey!

Vexen vs. Phoetux!

Goodguyplayer vs. Varrok!

As always, I am allocating a maximum of a fortnight to play these games. And again, should games fail to be played within this time, the match will be called a draw. Remember to PM me a link to the match on Lichess or put it on Discord when you are finished with your four Blitz games, time control 5+0, one as each color, regardless of whether you won or lost them!

---

Last Round Robin's Games:

Oddey vs Vexen 8-0
1 2 3 4
A string of queen kills follow in each of these, with victory following shortly thereafter in each.

Goodguyplayer vs Blair187 5-3
1 2 3 4
Goodguyplayer and Blair play a sequence of games revolving around the shorter time limit, many of which end in close time-outs, with the final game turning out to be a draw as a result of lack of pieces!

Phoetux vs Varrok 3-5
1 2 3
Phoetux vs Varrok ends with game 4 being called a draw. In the other games, we see customary Phoetux knight sacrifices that remain as entertaining as ever but also a win from Phoetux, as Varrok runs into time trouble trying to push for a win.
---

Keep feeding me those chess games and please, just for me, read the rules before entering next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 03-08-2019 at 01:12 PM..