Thread: Murder Market
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:09 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)
Default Murder Market

I may or may not continue this story but here it is.

Murder Market

Chapter one

Finklar

Looking at the vanishing forest, the slig knew that there was alot of moolah in that forest. Looking from tree to tree he noticed a small splat of something on one tree. Curious, the slig walked over and examined it. In a second he noticed it was blood. Confused, he looked froward. There was another tree with a red trunk. He peered around the tree to find Tex the glukkon dead. Shocked, the slig let out a scream and sprinted through the factory to his boss and reported it. His boss' mouth dropped and out came the words "This might mean moolah for finding him." Even the slig didn't feel this was right so he discussed it with some other sligs. Vykker Finklar overheard this conversation. Finklar was an insanely good scientist. Inventing more than any other vykker, he was highly respected. Quite handsome by vykker standards, Finklar was a light shade of pink with heavy glasses that constantly needed washing. "What is all this about Tex?" he asked Finklar. "I found him dead in the forest." replied the slig. Finklar's mouth gaped open in shock. He had know Tex for quite a while. Recovering from his shock he asked "Could you take me to him?". Finklar was going to avenge him and find his murderer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!