Thread: Murder Market
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 07:19 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddey View Post
I do it so you should be able to do it as well. And you have proven you can in your story Glory Slig. And by the way there is a key called "shift" and if you have both your hands you don't have to click caps lock. Oh and I apologize for sending those 2 messages but I can't stand seeing non-capitals at the begining of every sentance or proper noun (yes, I do that too.). For everyone who reads this story the next chapter may be a little delayed.
Sorry, sorry. Im acting like a dickhead. Your comments are taken into consideration. (I didnt know that about the 'SHIFT' key).