Thread: Murder Market
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)

Ok fellows. Well I guess it might be just one fellow no because mullock's assistant isn't going to post anymore and I'll never know how good the chapter is to him. But I'm glad OddYouko is still around to comment on my story. And all you other fan fiction readers who have read this story or are reding it let it be known comments no matter how bad are always welcome. And a little more on-topic the next chapter isn't here yet or designed. I haven't had too much of time to write a story because of all this Christmas stuff. I hope that nobody gets too bored with waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!