View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:41 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9320)

its brilliant how you can keep a character's profile so secure and solid when mixing with so many other interesting characters. for example, when Finklar was being consulted by the loony fortune teller, he retained an upper class attitude by what he said "Yes, yes... Very enlightning. I will be taking my leave.", and yet the other characters remained as they had before.

in other words you stick to the character's personality and dont change the way they would act.
and i actually laughed quite loud when i read about Germ having a moustache (i just find the thought of a slig having a moustache very amusing), and being wary of someone with seventy-two legs.

but it would be very sobering if they actually came true.

+rep for making me laugh Oddey, +rep indeed.