View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't even know!

enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)

[-- Tok --]

The grenade exploded in a furious blast of fire. Tok peered through the clearing smoke, and saw that the door had not even been damaged. The console, however, was in ruins.

In a fit of anger, he lobbed several more grenades at the door, but in vain. He sat for some minutes, fuming, then muttered to himself: "Well, well, guess I'll have to, er, find some other way 'round."

He turned the flypants and chugged slowly back up toward the centre of the complex, throwing a glare over his shoulder at the door.

[-- Erp --]

"Uh, okay. I guess we'll go - " Erp turned slowly "this way. This way looks good."

He stared walking, glancing back to see if Slen followed.

[-- ooc --]

Why has Mars got neg rep O_O?