View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:41 PM
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)

ooc: Thanks
I dunno if you saw the edits I made to my last post (you were probably typing at the time...)

Quote:
EDIT:EDIT:
This sort of thing hasn't happened for a long time. Starting from this post and going on for a couple of pages back in W@RF 5, my character, Stivik, and Anni, who belonged to T-nex back then, had a long, very awesome conversation actually a little bit similar to this one (just a little bit). It went on for a lot of posts over a few days and, alright, we might have broken the PPD rule a bit to get it all done, but it was only between two characters so no one got flooded out, and they were decent posts... But we took our time and ended up with a really great argument that was one of the highlights of the whole RPG for me.

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:
Also, she's quite strong and well trained, but I'm fairly certain Dbreak would crush her if it came to blows
On mit das show!

IC:
Krik smirked, "Fine with me." He'd deal with this idiotic mud once he'd met up with Dionysia. He would have taken him straight to Arnie himself, only he didn't want the boss to know he was there. "Lead the way, then."

(ooc: Take your time, Ark... )
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The sudden, explosive rage from the big-bro shocked her out of her own anger and she stumbled back, surprised. She stepped back as he advanced on her, looking around for something to defend herself with. How had she let this happen?! If he went for his guns, she'd be dead meat! If he tried to hit her... Well, she would just have to hope she was faster than he was.

"Why so angry at what I said? Did I hit a nerve?”

She glowered, angry, pushing her emotions down, her survival instincts stopping her from losing it again. She ignored his bombardment of insults, ignored when he waved the stupid photo in her face again (what had he had to do with natives? She wasn't about to stop and ask) but found it harder to ignore when he accused her of being a mudokon.

“You? You are something I never saw… A Mudokon this angry, this spiteful… this… this… I don’t have words to express it, I suppose a Glukkon or maybe a Vykker had, but I don’t” He grumbled, looking at her as a greenhorn Slig would to his first weapon in life: With amazement, fear, respect and expectation… but knowing that what he got was a rejected thing from someone else “How could I know you? WHO WOULD WANT TO KNOW YOU?!”

His confusion over what she was... She smirked, because his confusion made her feel powerful, almost mythical. One day he would see what she was. For now, knowing he was clueless filled her with confidence, even though he had her back to the wall. "You're right," She hissed, grinning at him like a snake; "I'm nothing you've ever seen before. Maybe you aren't slow like other big-bros, but it'd take more than you've got to work out what I am."
This seemed a fair comment; only two sligs had been good enough. Gappiqu had gotten close to the truth, but he was too naive of the world to really make the final leap. Stivik had worked her out, but he was nothing short of exceptional. She didn't believe any big-bro could be that good.
"But don't you ever, ever call me a filthy mud again."

ooc: Obviously 'filthy mud' weren't his exact words, but she's rather sensitive about the issue And she has typically sliggish opinions about mudokons.
(She also has typically sliggish opinions about big-bros.)

Last edited by Splat; 03-31-2010 at 04:45 PM..