Originally Posted by Havoc
Ive got some brain breakers for you guys *evil laughter*
1. Why the hell are there trapdoors in Rupture Farms?!
2. Why can't sligs see you in the shadow's? They have nightvision right?
3. From what animal are those carcases on the convior belt in the intro movie? Alf said they where elums, but... there are no elums in the stockyards present... and RF does not make elum products.
4. Why can the control station u use at the end to shut the factory down only be controled by mudokons while they should be the last to have control over the factory's status?
5. Why did the weirdo's ask Abe to come all the way to Necrum while they can move where ever they like (their spirits for cryin out loud!)
6. If the three gluks in AE did not want Abe to reach the brewery, why then did'nt they just remove the train from the station as a safe fail.
Ok, im eh... I think im trough :P.
1) To make sure no slaves escape...just in case.
2) Nope, no nightvision as far as I know...
3) Well, they don't keep all their future foods in there...if that were true, they'd be out of business. I mean, there were like 4 or 5 scrabs and a mudokon.
4) What? Why do you say it's only usable by mudokons?