Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

Old 01-22-2008, 03:54 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcar View Post
I could post a YouTube video for your viewing pleasure. No, should probably make that an xTube video.

Alcar...
May I hold the camera?

Old 01-23-2008, 04:42 AM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

Jesus I thought the male after female drooling was bad on this forum
Old 01-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

It is. But male on male humping is always a tad worse.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 01-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)

Are these secret kept into Employee Loungue? I really want to know what do you do in that mysterious forum... but since I read the previous posts, I prefer don't knw it.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:03 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abe is now! View Post
Are these secret kept into Employee Loungue? I really want to know what do you do in that mysterious forum... but since I read the previous posts, I prefer don't knw it.
I'm not supposed to, but here's a peek.

Alcar...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	el-peek.JPG
Views:	400
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	8874  
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)

Quote:

Alcar...

This is a scandal!!!!!!
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Old 01-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

Quote:

Alcar...
That was fucking ace.

BTW, i have 2 more letters for you.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2375)

I saw that pic, Alcar. And I noticed a thread started by Disgruntled Intern. But how could he do it? I know that only mods and admins can visit that forum. How did he start that thread?

Old 01-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8743)

This is just too funny for words.

Old 01-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12970)

I'm afraid that BM has now lost his crown and Alcar has won the internets from him.

Old 01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Quote:
I saw that pic, Alcar. And I noticed a thread started by Disgruntled Intern. But how could he do it? I know that only mods and admins can visit that forum. How did he start that thread?
The eliter members of the forum are nominated by the secret panel who run OWF and may access the employee lounge
Old 01-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Actually, latest word from the cabal is that they want DI out of EL but he's somehow enveigled himself into the database in such a way that he cannot be removed without doing some major damage to the forums.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Corporate Espionage

mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)

Quote:

Alcar...
This is how my tax dollars are being spent.

Well spent.

Wrex.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:39 AM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

What must a member do to post in that forum?

Old 01-25-2008, 05:58 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)

Quote:
What must a member do to post in that forum?
Participate in a Homosexual Encounter of the Third Kind.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 01-25-2008, 06:01 AM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

What? Please, Alcar, can you tell me it?

Old 01-25-2008, 06:06 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

You heard.

Alcar, I love you from time to time. At this particular time, I love you to epic proportions.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:40 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

I begin to suspect I am the only mod who didn't have to participate in a Homosexual Encounter of the Third Kind to get nominated...

Old 01-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
I begin to suspect I am the only mod who didn't have to participate in a Homosexual Encounter of the Third Kind to get nominated...
I'd say I didn't have to but I was so drunk i don't remember what happened the last time petey came round
Old 01-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
I'd say I didn't have to but I was so drunk i don't remember what happened the last time petey came round
You didn't find the cheese wedged up yo' ass, did you?

BTW, I'm leaving work now, see you shortly

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events

Old 01-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Certain people are quite sad that Al didn't participate either.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

Forgive my intrusion. If in the future I'll want to see Employee Longue, must I participate at that "Homosexual Encounter of Third Kind"? Or am I disabled to see it right now?

Old 01-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Corporate Espionage

mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)

I don't think AIN is getting the picture.

Wrex.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsur View Post
I don't think AIN is getting the picture.
I think that's exactly what he does........ Just... Really literally.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Old 01-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Quote:
Forgive my intrusion. If in the future I'll want to see Employee Longue, must I participate at that "Homosexual Encounter of Third Kind"? Or am I disabled to see it right now?
PM Peter with Homosexual Encounter of Third Kind in the title of the PM and ask what you must do.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Clakker Relic Miner

AlienMagi keeps ya spleen toasty (118)AlienMagi keeps ya spleen toasty (118)

WTF is homosexual encounter of third kind?
Old 01-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
PM Peter with Homosexual Encounter of Third Kind in the title of the PM and ask what you must do.
I'll try to do it. But I don't know who is Peter.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Beautiful Bastard

Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienMagi View Post
WTF is homosexual encounter of third kind?
Its where you don't participate in the act itself but view it from afar. Probably with a pair of binoculars and almost certainly with an undone fly.
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Old 01-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

That’s certainly not how I remember it. Actually, it was more like a Homosexual Encounter of the Fourth Kind if I’m honest, but with some of the physical effects associated with the Second Kind. ‘Damage to terrain’ especially.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Oddworld Forums Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max the Mug View Post
That’s certainly not how I remember it. Actually, it was more like a Homosexual Encounter of the Fourth Kind if I’m honest, but with some of the physical effects associated with the Second Kind. ‘Damage to terrain’ especially.
What? I never bashed down your door, or vomited on you.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events