Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 02-16-2014, 04:37 AM
Fuzzle

El Dango AGAIN heeds the wisdom of the storystones (162)El Dango AGAIN heeds the wisdom of the storystones (162)

I can't believe JAWbreaker didn't make it, that one was so good.

Also Abe is afraid of ruins now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nnt-abe-scared.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	13932  

Old 02-16-2014, 09:11 AM
Chippunk

Cloudman managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (36)

Knew mine wouldn't win from the moment I saw the competition but it was fun all the same to get that far! I already have the OddBoxx so I'm just gonna gift it to someone.
Grats to the winners, wish something else won for the Boombat one but I spose they can't get too fanservice-y with the names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzle Guy View Post
Abe's Hardtosee should have taken the crown. Gutted!
Aww cheers!

Old 02-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

They chose the shittiest ones, nice.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dango AGAIN View Post
Also Abe is afraid of ruins now.
Those are the Scrabanian Nests, maybe he just saw two Scrabs mating? I'm sure I'd have the same reaction.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:59 PM
Super Stingbee

V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_dude320 View Post
Those are the Scrabanian Nests, maybe he just saw two Scrabs mating? I'm sure I'd have the same reaction.
That or he saw 2 curious sligs making out off duty...

I'm going to take this moment to say stop. because I know exactly where this thread is gonna go.

Its gonna go to very VERY bad and sexy places.

Old 02-16-2014, 10:47 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

And here I was thinking we'd discussed everything Oddworld.

e: Actually Leto touched on this one time in a comic. Classic thread.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Thudslug

SoulStorm64 keeps ya spleen toasty (104)SoulStorm64 keeps ya spleen toasty (104)

Where the Fudge is the OddBoxx Codes for Runners up? I'd like to give it to someone that doesn't have the Oddboxx. luckily i already bought them all on the PS3.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:28 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

All runners up have already been emailed. If you haven't received it, check your junk folders. If it's definitely not there, PM me the address you gave when you emailed your suggestions and I'll have it checked.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Sniper Wasp

Pirfsich is on a roll now (266)Pirfsich is on a roll now (266)Pirfsich is on a roll now (266)

And what's up with the recipe contest codes from Thanksgiving? I still haven't received mine...
I asked for an AbeBoxx but Sydney hasn't replied yet ;(
Any news on that?
Old 02-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Thudslug

SoulStorm64 keeps ya spleen toasty (104)SoulStorm64 keeps ya spleen toasty (104)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil View Post
All runners up have already been emailed. If you haven't received it, check your junk folders. If it's definitely not there, PM me the address you gave when you emailed your suggestions and I'll have it checked.

Nevermind, i got the E-mail Today i just need to wait to a response for the North American Codes.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Chippunk

Henchman1028 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (25)

There should be a trophy for killing all mudokons.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirfsich View Post
And what's up with the recipe contest codes from Thanksgiving? I still haven't received mine...
I asked for an AbeBoxx but Sydney hasn't replied yet ;(
Any news on that?
PM me the deets.

Old 02-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Sniper Wasp

Pirfsich is on a roll now (266)Pirfsich is on a roll now (266)Pirfsich is on a roll now (266)

I did.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:07 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henchman1028 View Post
I hope there is one. It's what made the original have more replay ability!

Twitter | Discord: @Crashpunk25

Old 02-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henchman1028 View Post
I agree with this, and am surprised it hadn't crossed my mind already. There should be trophies for both killing all and saving all.

Xorlidyr: The tidal waves clean our sins.

My Steam: spiderqueen ;Oddio is the best pun

Old 02-19-2014, 06:33 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

I think it's safe to assume that there will be trophies for that.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Stunk

TheOddgamer98 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (11)

I wasnt so happy with the Trophies too. There was many other names, which were better than the winners. Idk maybe i just think so...