Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 03-16-2017, 05:13 AM
Stunk

oblivionkeeper23 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (45)

This is my new favorite thing. Your art is great, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

EDIT

LUCKY

Last edited by oblivionkeeper23; 03-27-2017 at 05:10 PM..
Old 03-28-2017, 05:47 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)

Yo, Fennec.

You're famous!

Old 03-28-2017, 08:21 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7361)

Faith in OWI restored: They like onomatopoeias as much as I do!
Old 03-28-2017, 05:46 PM
Bola Blast

FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)

I saw that, and I've been quietly losing my shit for the past couple days *_* Don't get me wrong, this is a dream come true. It's just that now I consider myself under even MORE pressure not to mess up.

Edit: FUUUUUUU I DIDN'T REALIZE THEY SHARED IT ON FACEBOOK TOO, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ON TWITTER. Guess I should dust off my old Facebook account.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)

Come on, Casey. Get drawing!

Old 03-28-2017, 11:18 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)

Yeah, they are catching up! Quick!

Old 03-29-2017, 11:02 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)MrsKJJ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)

Hey Fen, now would be the perfect time to make that website with all of this new publicity. Don't throw away free advertisements. wad ya reckon?

Also, don't threat about not showing Sekto's face. The lightening bolt worked so well. It reminded me of a classic, dramatic cut-to-black. You sure this isn't the conclusion? haha.

... I can't believe I missed another page coming out ... devastated. How can I call myself your biggest fan?! D:
Well, I guess there's not a big wait for me for this prologue conclusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:43 PM
Bola Blast

Gunnr heeds the wisdom of the storystones (169)Gunnr heeds the wisdom of the storystones (169)

Woah No pressure Fennec, you've done great. Keep it up!

Barista cashier: O...k.... $1.85

Old 03-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Bola Blast

FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Yeah, they are catching up! Quick!
It actually looks like they've stopped now. Either they're hesitant to post the next page for language issues, or, more likely, they've just paused and I'm worrying over nothing :I

And though I'm sure I've said this before, I'll say it again. Thank you all such much for the feedback and words of encouragement! I was originally really nervous about trying my hand at a fanwork, just because I didn't want to end up butchering something a lot of people loved, but I'm so glad that ya'll are enjoying it so far ^^

Old 03-29-2017, 09:31 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3421)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FennecFyre View Post
It actually looks like they've stopped now. Either they're hesitant to post the next page for language issues, or, more likely, they've just paused and I'm worrying over nothing :I
Nah, I think they just got distracted with that other comic for a bit. Pretty sure they'll come back to your comic today.

Or maybe they just want to give you some time to finish the prologue by the time they reach it

Old 04-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)MrsKJJ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Nah, I think they just got distracted with that other comic for a bit. Pretty sure they'll come back to your comic today.

Or maybe they just want to give you some time to finish the prologue by the time they reach it
Xavier's right. I wouldn't be surprised if they want to post about a big conclusion to the prologue, or are just giving you some time to get a bit in front so that you don't feel pressured to have them all out at certain times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Boombat Seeker

Fennec's gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this recognition!

Old 04-20-2017, 08:08 PM
Bola Blast

And with that, the prologue draws to a close. The next chapter, Loose Ends, should be on it's way before too long!

Old 04-21-2017, 07:23 AM
Stunk

oblivionkeeper23 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (45)