Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 10-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)
Default Lipstick.

I LOVE violet. This lipstick is dark-violet (the scarf too, btw).
I like it because it makes you feel invincible.

What is your favorite lipstick colour and why?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	22052845_496689294033982_1430154437_n.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	14580  

Last edited by Xorlidyr; 10-11-2017 at 08:01 AM..
Old 10-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Spark Stunk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)

I like the color of it and how you connected everything with the same color. I don't think it goes well with your hair tho.
Your hair is of a light and almost sunny color (maybe it's the room light that makes them look like that), while your lipstick's color is the interpretation of the elegant darkness, so in my opinion they don't fit well.
The pants are instead almost white, so much that they actually go well with your top clothes.
Anyway I like the color of your lipstick, I always liked the ones with dark colors.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (317)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (317)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (317)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (317)

My prefrence is only slightly darker or a couple shades above my natural color. I dont think i pull off the dark shades but i do think they're bold and lovely

Last edited by Gunnr; 10-21-2017 at 02:24 PM..
Old 10-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetux View Post
My hair is swampy. In bright light the lipstick becomes vibrant violet and my hair - vibrant bronze, while the eyes are green-amber, so it is a nice contrast. My hair is not light, actually.

I normally wear reds and browns and whites, so violet kind of connects through those colours with my general "greenish" natural colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
I like pastel colours, too. They make me look dreamy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	22711170_506438539725724_1258099137_n.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	14584  

Last edited by Xorlidyr; 10-22-2017 at 03:23 AM..
Old 10-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Bolamite

CravenKnight managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (38)

so is this like another Gishy camwhore thread?

lol fuck off back to your romanian discord you immigrant.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Spark Stunk

Hazelnot, he thinks we are the same person.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Bolamite

why? are you TRIGGERED too?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Spark Stunk

I am always triggered. It is my life creed.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12775)

Keep to the topic, please.

Old 10-20-2017, 04:42 AM
Super Stingbee

Vanilla ✜ does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (99)

No matter what colour lipstick I try, I look awful so I stick with a somewhat natural look bar the black eye liner. I do love deep purple lipsticks and nail polish though, it's a gorgeous colour.

"Chris: Imagine killing yourself by throwing a gamecube into a bathtub,
that would be such a good way to go.
DingDong: You get transported into Smash Brothers."
We also have an OWF Discord

Old 10-20-2017, 07:03 AM
Spark Stunk

Well, then you are forced to enhance your natural beauty, which is good, anyway. And yes, they are glamorous.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:42 AM
Boombat

EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
I LOVE violet. This lipstick is dark-violet (the scarf too, btw).
I like it because it makes you feel invincible.

What is your favorite lipstick colour and why?
I have never felt that a colour gives such a feeling, how do other colours make you feel?

I like the hot pink with gloss, or a nice red. Hot Pink has the youthful kind of vibe while the red is more mature.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:18 AM
Spark Stunk

For me personally (on my body):
Red - too much about attention.
Pink - too feminizing.
Nude - my natural lips look better.
Brown - too grounding.
Another colour - I love violet the best, why choose another?

Old 10-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Bolamite

WHEN I'M WHORING MYSELF OUT I WEAR A NICE PURPLE LIPSTICK BUT SOMETIMES I LIKE TO PRETEND I'M MARILYN MONROE WITH A VIVID RED LIPPY BECAUSE SHE WAS A COMPLETE FUCKING SLUT TOO BUT I'D STILL BANG THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER OH YES
Old 10-21-2017, 02:17 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)

^ Inb4 he gets bashed for this attitude and responds saying that this post
Quote:
was meant to be sarcastic while trying to be funny to make it less boring
Old 10-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Bolamite

oh varrok you're so funny. the saviour of the forum. tbf i can't help feeling like that was uncalled for but whatever. maybe camwhoring is a viable topic in your world.

i'm just bored. this forum is dead, it's boring, you're boring, and the newbies like to cry over everything i post. that's a bandwagon you like to jump on any chance you get because obviously i'm such a terrible person. at least your discord helped kill this place.

anyway thanks for baiting me, because as someone who likes to avidly follow the rules these days you know you're in the wrong for feeding the troll, ie: me. maybe you just did it to make yourself feel better. eat shit my dear sweet varrok, and fuck off.

PS: vlam is getting his sweet revenge via negrep. i knew it was only a matter of time!

Last edited by CravenKnight; 10-21-2017 at 03:02 PM..
Old 10-21-2017, 03:32 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7498)

I wasn't trying to be funny. I just wanted to point that your reaction was blown out of proportions. Completely uncalled for. I, for once, am not a fan of this thread or topic, but you don't see me calling others names and telling them to fuck off just because I don't like it.

And if you think you're being even remotely interesting by acting like that, you're wrong, too. Don't you remember the last time you said something like you just did to me? I do remember that. I don't remember any actual contributions from you. Only whining.

At least, from this account. Making multis is bad.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
I wasn't trying to be funny. I just wanted to point that your reaction was blown out of proportions. Completely uncalled for. I, for once, am not a fan of this thread or topic, but you don't see me calling others names and telling them to fuck off just because I don't like it.

And if you think you're being even remotely interesting by acting like that, you're wrong, too. Don't you remember the last time you said something like you just did to me? I do remember that. I don't remember any actual contributions from you. Only whining.

inb4 craven goes on a thirty seven paragraph long rant about how people need to grow up and stop being hurt by criticism on the internet and that people need to chill the fuck out and stop being so triggered by him, despite the irony of how clearly triggered he makes himself look with his defensiveness sprawled out on the board like a massacre of emotions and then Nepsotic comes in calling everyone retarded and that the OP deserved this to be said to him

And then he writes another seven paragraphs after that telling me off for "attacking him" and goes on a long tangent about how hypocritical I am with a long record of all the things I've ever said before because of the negative reputation I just gave him

Last edited by Lord Vhazen; 10-21-2017 at 04:09 PM..
Old 10-21-2017, 04:31 PM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post

oh fucking cry more varrok. jesus. if you felt so strongly about this thread then you would have said something when i originally posted in it, its a bit late now to start defending poor gishy. fuck off with your bullshit reasoning, you were just feeling argumentative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
inb4 craven goes on a thirty seven paragraph long rant about how people need to grow up and stop being hurt by criticism on the internet and that people need to chill the fuck out and stop being so triggered by him, despite the irony of how clearly triggered he makes himself look with his defensiveness sprawled out on the board like a massacre of emotions and then Nepsotic comes in calling everyone retarded and that the OP deserved this to be said to him

And then he writes another seven paragraphs after that telling me off for "attacking him" and goes on a long tangent about how hypocritical I am with a long record of all the things I've ever said before because of the negative reputation I just gave him
is that supposed to be a prediction of my response? lmao for one i don't ask my friends to help fight my corner, that wouldn't be fair considering the ridiculous situations i get myself into. like this one.

anyway nice speech, shame no one here gives a fuck about what you have to say. why do you feel the need to get involved tho? who the fuck even are you?

does anyone else want to voice their opinion on what a vile creature i am before the mods step in? do it quickly people, it won't be long before they're here!
Old 10-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Bolamite

Oddio managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (13)

craven seems to be a pretty sweet dude tbf. did he do something wrong?
Old 10-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
oh fucking cry more varrok. jesus. if you felt so strongly about this thread then you would have said something when i originally posted in it, its a bit late now to start defending poor gishy. fuck off with your bullshit reasoning, you were just feeling argumentative.

is that supposed to be a prediction of my response? lmao for one i don't ask my friends to help fight my corner, that wouldn't be fair considering the ridiculous situations i get myself into. like this one.

anyway nice speech, shame no one here gives a fuck about what you have to say. why do you feel the need to get involved tho? who the fuck even are you?

does anyone else want to voice their opinion on what a vile creature i am before the mods step in? do it quickly people, it won't be long before they're here!

Old 10-21-2017, 04:58 PM
Bolamite

stop spamming vhazen!

god, you don't see me doing shit like that. never. nuh uh.
Old 10-21-2017, 05:01 PM
Thudslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
stop spamming vhazen!

god, you don't see me doing shit like that. never. nuh uh.

Old 10-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3540)

Please go back to the topic.

The members that have crossed the line have been warned/infracted/temporary banned.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:12 AM
Spark Stunk

Lipstick. Black one - black is too dark for me. White one - looks a bit dead.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:19 PM
Spark Stunk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
My hair is swampy. In bright light the lipstick becomes vibrant violet and my hair - vibrant bronze, while the eyes are green-amber, so it is a nice contrast. My hair is not light, actually.

I normally wear reds and browns and whites, so violet kind of connects through those colours with my general "greenish" natural colour.
Hah! So it was the light that made your hair look like that, I knew it
You look better in that photo btw! lets make the lipstick darker

Old 10-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Fuzzle

Yokai keeps ya spleen toasty (129)Yokai keeps ya spleen toasty (129)

I don't really wear lipstick. I just don't feel the need to. I used to wear lip gloss though as a pre-teen/teen. I preferred the flavored kind, specifically peach-flavored.
Old 10-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokai View Post
I don't really wear lipstick. I just don't feel the need to. I used to wear lip gloss though as a pre-teen/teen. I preferred the flavored kind, specifically peach-flavored.
Well, not everyone needs lipstick as a part of their self-expression, just like I do not need contouring.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:35 PM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)

I wear it in the shades of brown. Exactly yes. If given to salad proclivities there are no tell tale heart signs and may continue about day with no fear of discovery.

Like Domesticated Abuse at https://www.facebook.com/domesticatedabuse!