Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Thudslug

GlitterPanther does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (57)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
If he didn't like it he wouldn't continuously post faggoty selfies

What? God made knob and fanny. Pop knob in fanny. Not up the arse.

Says the self proclaimed gay queen of the forums XP

Also, fanny is arse! You british or wot? Only place that calls fanny gina
Old 02-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Quote:
If he didn't like it he wouldn't continuously post faggoty selfies.
What if I don't like it but still want to participate like everyone else?

Old 02-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Quote:
If he didn't like it he wouldn't continuously post faggoty selfies

What? God made knob and fanny. Pop knob in fanny. Not up the arse.
God is dead.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Thudslug

GlitterPanther does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (57)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
God is dead.
Duh, he was never alive
Old 02-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterPanther View Post
Says the self proclaimed gay queen of the forums XP
It's Oddworld Forums. Most of the users are gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterPanther View Post
You british or wot? Only place that calls fanny gina
Australia too!

By the way, Scrabaniac, you are a handsome devil!

Last edited by kjjcarpenter; 02-12-2017 at 09:40 PM..
Old 02-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrabaniac View Post
I haven't been active on the forums for quite a while. To all the new members; welcome, and this is what I look like . For existing members; Sorry you have to see this mug again!
Attachment 14428
Please say you're not gay. The female world has already lost too many handsome men from these forums. We don't need another blow like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Old 02-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Please get back on topic, y'all.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
What if I don't like it but still want to participate like everyone else?
Well, let's all be honest here, this thread is just a huge vanity and ego exercise for everyone involved.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:12 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Someone sounds bitter.

I for one love looking at the various beautiful people of these forums. Y'know, for science.

Is that on-topic? We're allowed to discuss people's selfies right?

Old 02-13-2017, 03:34 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)

Bitter? Not at all, it's a vanity and ego trip for me, too.
I went out for a drink with my sister and we had a good night.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:37 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrien View Post
Yall need a WOMAN
Welcome back, a WOMAN.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:41 AM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
Oh, you might have misunderstood.

JayDee is the sexuality icon of this forum. Every time he posts his photos people drool over him. This must not be pleasant. I am not envious of him, I do not need that type of charm.
Wasn't drooling just agreeing he is likely one of the best lookers on here(for a slig lol) , good for him and all. Didn't mean like THAT. Why'd you have make all sexual, Xor
Lol

Kay can we stop talking the man now? This isn't the j dude thread. Maybe 'll post own self pic or "selfie" whatever it's called

Last edited by Gunnr; 02-13-2017 at 05:47 AM..
Old 02-13-2017, 06:52 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Because I am so gay that I am asexual.

You can always post your selfies instead, by the way.

Here is me with unbrushed hair.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1c85d7affd.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	14447  

Old 02-13-2017, 07:35 AM
Clakker Relic Miner

Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)

@MrsKJJ I'm not Gay

Old 02-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Quote:
Bitter? Not at all, it's a vanity and ego trip for me, too.
I went out for a drink with my sister and we had a good night.
***OFFICIAL THREAD RULE #2 - Photos must be a clean and clearly visible shot of the person. Anything that distorts or disfigures the picture (any more than a simple filter) is not allowed.***

No mercy on the violator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKJJ View Post
Please say you're not gay. The female world has already lost too many handsome men from these forums. We don't need another blow like this.
Quote:
@MrsKJJ I'm not Gay
GG, Kjjcarpenter
Old 02-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Quote:
Photos must be a clean and clearly visible shot of the person.
What's the problem?

Old 02-13-2017, 10:33 AM
aka OddMan360

RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)

CLEAN, clearly in that photo you are filthy!

Old 02-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
GG, Kjjcarpenter
He is handsome though.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:13 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)

I don't get it, is Xorlidyr satire?
Old 02-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

No, but that makes it even funnier.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:38 PM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

I demand a candid photograph of Xorlidyr. I want to see him with a relaxed countenance for once.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:18 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxco View Post
I demand a candid photograph of Xorlidyr. I want to see him with a relaxed countenance for once.
Such photos are too oversexualized. I am not JayDee.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)

Relaxed, unposed photos are too oversexualized? Isn't that, like, the other way around?

Old 02-14-2017, 07:38 AM
Spark Stunk

For each - their own.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:30 AM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)

How can something be oversexualized when the whole point is that it's not posed. Are you always oversexualized except when posing?

Old 02-14-2017, 10:10 AM
Spark Stunk

I look oversexualized when smiling or relaxed.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Nice outdated Moralism m81. B^)

Old 02-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Spark Stunk

Back in the days, pears tasted better.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:13 PM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

Quote:
***OFFICIAL THREAD RULE #2 - Photos must be a clean and clearly visible shot of the person. Anything that distorts or disfigures the picture (any more than a simple filter) is not allowed.***

No mercy on the violator!
Technically, JayDee broke the rule more than Nepsotic did. At least we can see all of Nep's face, excusing the crappy camera.

Quote:
GG, Kjjcarpenter
A wise woman once told me, "I may be on the diet, but it doesn't mean I can't look at the menu".

Besides, I'm writing a romance novel and every good love story, needs a handsome male antagonist. He can be a David to my Michaelangelo. Y'all keep writing your dirty fanfics on poor JayDee, while I make a masterpiece worthy of Allen and Unwin. Scrabaniac, your genetics are golden, and more than inspirational. (See next).

Quote:
@MrsKJJ I'm not Gay
Thank you so much for not caving to the forum curse, the female species appreciates it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
He is handsome though.
You're more handsome <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited by MrsKJJ; 02-18-2017 at 04:30 PM..
Old 02-17-2017, 08:29 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKJJ View Post

You're more handsome <3

Eww gei :u