Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 04-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Thudslug

Nemin is on a roll now (219)Nemin is on a roll now (219)Nemin is on a roll now (219)
Wired A survey I'm doing

Hello,

I'm doing a little survey about the knowledge of the fandom and the general preferences. If you have the time, could you please fill it out?

Link: https://forms.gle/JMHpTyq2bdB6aTrp7

Thank you!

https://oddwords.hu - My essays and other Oddworld-related content.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:36 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

I've no idea how I'm supposed to know how many hours I've played AO for so I'll just call it 150 and be done with it, that sounds about right.

Also I've completed 6 Oddworld games but 5 is the highest value :c
I'm guessing GB ports and NnT aren't included in that count? (Oddworld Adventures 2 is a solid GBC game, I'm not even being sarcastic.

Last thing, I hate the "did you find the last section hard" question. I found it somewhat mildly challenging. Maybe nail-biting, had to get some of my rusty gears turning again, I wouldn't say hard, but the only answers are no and yes. How am I supposed to drag my ballsack across the top of the fence if there isn't even a fence riding option?!

Anyway neat survey, there's a satisfying feeling to filling out a survey, makes you feel important like you have a semblance of relevance. The fact that all the data gets poured into a spreadsheet anonymously doesn't matter, I got asked for my opinion!

Old 04-19-2019, 11:36 PM
Thudslug

Nemin is on a roll now (219)Nemin is on a roll now (219)Nemin is on a roll now (219)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
I've no idea how I'm supposed to know how many hours I've played AO for so I'll just call it 150 and be done with it, that sounds about right.
Well yeah... In hindsight that was a stupid thing to ask, you're very much not the first person to say this.

Quote:
Also I've completed 6 Oddworld games but 5 is the highest value :c
I'm guessing GB ports and NnT aren't included in that count? (Oddworld Adventures 2 is a solid GBC game, I'm not even being sarcastic.
AO,AE,MO,SW and NnT, that's the five I counted. I frankly didn't think that anyone cared for the GBA games.

Quote:
Last thing, I hate the "did you find the last section hard" question. I found it somewhat mildly challenging. Maybe nail-biting, had to get some of my rusty gears turning again, I wouldn't say hard, but the only answers are no and yes. How am I supposed to drag my ballsack across the top of the fence if there isn't even a fence riding option?!
Well to most people the answer was clear-cut.

Quote:
Anyway neat survey, there's a satisfying feeling to filling out a survey, makes you feel important like you have a semblance of relevance. The fact that all the data gets poured into a spreadsheet anonymously doesn't matter, I got asked for my opinion!
Thanks for your answer! And I'm glad you liked it, despite these rookie mistakes.

Old 04-20-2019, 03:21 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Quote:
Well to most people the answer was clear-cut.
Not me, I'm a fencerider. I need my odd numbered multiple selection questions so that I can scrape my taint along that fence and feel superior to others while doing so.

Quote:
Thanks for your answer! And I'm glad you liked it, despite these rookie mistakes.
I had fun, and don't take the things I say seriously, I don't know anything about writing a survey.
The only objective errors I saw were a few typos like the word "specie" is in there twice I think.

Specie is actually a real word it just means something completely different. I wasn't sure though if that was an actual typo or if it's because of the way the site is formatted on mobile.

Old 04-20-2019, 04:45 AM
Thudslug

Well shit, I honestly thought it's the singular way of writing "species".

Old 04-20-2019, 09:06 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

Quote:
I just took my Steam hours in AE and multiplied it by like 3, which comes to 120 hours and is probably about right.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:13 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Yeah if I did that I'd only end up with about 30 hours. Steam version suuuucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemin View Post
Well shit, I honestly thought it's the singular way of writing "species".
Nah there is no singular. Specie is another word for money I think, though I don't know what situation would require someone to use that instead of just saying "money".

Last edited by Nepsotic; 04-20-2019 at 10:15 AM..
Old 04-21-2019, 01:53 AM
Thudslug

https://oddwords.hu/survey.html

And here are the results. Thanks for participating!

Old 04-21-2019, 06:40 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Who the fuck votes for meeps

Old 04-24-2019, 09:06 PM
Boombat

Littleleeroy is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (324)Littleleeroy is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (324)Littleleeroy is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (324)Littleleeroy is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (324)

heh 169 responses ... 69 ... hehe