Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 07-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Thudslug

Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)
Oddworld Salutations

I call myself Vexen. Other people call me soldering iron. I love astronomy. I go star gazing often. That's all you really need to know about me.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Hello! How did you find out about our fine forums?

Old 07-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Thudslug

Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)

Like many of you, I absolutely adore the oddworld series. When I realized there was a forum, I decided to join.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

More meat for the grinder.

Talk about astronomy, and make it your niche. If you keep bees, keep it to yourself. That'll never work around these parts.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Thudslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
More meat for the grinder.

Talk about astronomy, and make it your niche. If you keep bees, keep it to yourself. That'll never work around these parts.
Oh, that's very ironic. I just converted my entire house into an apiary.

Old 07-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Vexen is my new bffe.

Fuck you BM.

Old 07-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Thudslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
Vexen is my new bffe.

Fuck you BM.
Wow, I've already destroyed a friendship... This feels great!

Old 07-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

Good. He knows sacrasm. He'll fit in just fiiiiine here.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexen View Post
Wow, I've already destroyed a friendship... This feels great!
BM knows very well I keep bees, he's trying to turn you away from me. Don't listen to him, I'm more fun.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Thudslug

If need be, we can release our army of bees on Bullet Magnet.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:47 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

I'm just saying, we've already got one bee-themed weirdo. Two would just be weird.

We have three things going for us: Oddworld (sorta), our gay overlords, and OANST. An apiological faction would complicate matters that much further.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Thudslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
I'm just saying, we've already got one bee-themed weirdo. Two would just be weird.

We have three things going for us: Oddworld (sorta), our gay overlords, and OANST. An apiological faction would complicate matters that much further.
You want me to scrap my entire life's work? I wasted all I had on this house apiary, now, every night, I'm forced to sleep with the bees. I wake up with thousands of stings from the tiny creatures. And you want me to give up now? No, I can't, I've already invested too much into this to go back now.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

It's all going to end in a bee battle between Vexen and ScrabTrapMan

My bet is on the newcomer.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

It's going to end in total forum meltdown, because you fuckers forgot what this place was built on. Bile and hate. Get it together, people. Fuck.

My bowels hurt.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:42 AM
Thudslug

Unfortunately, my liver was destroyed after years of alcohol abuse. I can't produce bile. Doctors still don't understand how I'm alive. However, I can produce hate. That's easy for me.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

The shits in this forum are supposed to hate you. I mean, you're fucking new. Gross. The only thing that you should be producing is a low whimpering sound, followed by barely coherent whining about how Nate was mean to you.

My bowels hurt.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Thudslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by OANST View Post
The shits in this forum are supposed to hate you. I mean, you're fucking new. Gross. The only thing that you should be producing is a low whimpering sound, followed by barely coherent whining about how Nate was mean to you.
Oh, I apologize. I didn't realize I was supposed to act like an imbecile. I thought that was your job.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Our worst member ever

Mistakes get made.

My bowels hurt.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:41 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)

Quote:
It's going to end in total forum meltdown, because you fuckers forgot what this place was built on. Bile and hate. Get it together, people. Fuck.
this made my day. the old days. but the old days are GONE, man! finished! you just a relic, OANST. you just a relic from a bygone age. bitch.

Quote:
Unfortunately, my liver was destroyed after years of alcohol abuse. I can't produce bile. Doctors still don't understand how I'm alive. However, I can produce hate. That's easy for me.
hate. hate with every fibre of your being. you're in the lions den, motherfucker. stake your claim and fight your spot, this is a war we're in. a war against YOU

apparently. i dunno i'm too old for this shit now. take us with a pinch of salt.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Thudslug

Wow, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I feel at home. Although, you're probably trying to elicit a different response from me.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)

NO DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE
Old 07-07-2015, 09:01 AM
Thudslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
NO DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE
Come closer, I'll give you a hug.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Our worst member ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
this made my day. the old days. but the old days are GONE, man! finished! you just a relic, OANST. you just a relic from a bygone age. bitch.
Even my heart isn't in it. I'm hating purely out of habit now. The joy is gone.

My bowels hurt.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Quote:
Wow, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I feel at home. Although, you're probably trying to elicit a different response from me.
No. This is all part of the test.
Quote:
Come closer, I'll give you a hug.
We are pleased that you made it through the final challenge where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are very very happy for your success. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success.

Old 07-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Quote:
It's going to end in total forum meltdown, because you fuckers forgot what this place was built on. Bile and hate.
I remember, man. I remember.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:53 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Even my heart isn't in it. I'm hating purely out of habit now. The joy is gone.
right? it's taking me everything i've got to get into the swing of it again. maybe Nate's right. maybe we're just old, and not funny any more.

nah fuck that. i can still feel it burning away somewhere inside of me. the hate and bile. i'm just a bit rusty. it's like riding a bike; you never forget, you just choose not to after a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
No. This is all part of the test.
We are pleased that you made it through the final challenge where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are very very happy for your success. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success.
we are also very sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
I remember, man. I remember.
yeah you've been around longer than i realized actually.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

My first years were just silent, humble hating you guys from a corner.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:22 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

but you integrated well. we assimilated you. that's why you weren't dragged outside and shot.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

I just went all, full-throttle asshole out there and started insulting all of you. It's a nice change from my everyday nice guy attitude.

Also, it's *you* who assimilated to *me*. The previous forums couldn't withstand the proccess and were forced to leave
Old 07-07-2015, 04:35 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
Will there be a cake?