This year's* awards are brought to you by the generous Magog Cartel™
, who decided to sponsor the event.
"Looking for people complaining about our products? You won't find any."
"You can't ask for a better service than ours!"
Due to ever-increasing popularity of Discord among Oddworld fans, combined with the relative lack of activity on the forums
, it has been decided that the 14th OWF Awards will include folks from Oddworld Discord server(s). And so related to them also are:
• Best Oddworld Discord Server
The most entertaining, influential platform for Magog™ to take interest in. For enjoyment purposes, of course.
- Oddworld Forums
- Oddworld Inhabitants
- The local server (Paul's server)
- OWF Chess Club (formely OWF Rehab'n'Tea)
• Emoji of the Year*
We're looking for the absolute apotheosis of Discord reaction pictures. You can pick up to one from each server.
• Emoji That Needs to Go
For those that aren't worth anything except for one thing: your pity. Once again, you can pick up to one from each server.
• Best Way to Crush a Mudokon Revolution
• Most Effective Method of Destroying Toby
Those two categories were kindly requested** by our dear sponsor, Magog™, who firmly believe those are self-explanatory and "will not bother to elaborate" on why they're made or how they tie in to the other categories.
- One vote post per person. In case of multiple votes, only the first one will be taken into consideration, the other being discarded and ostracized.
- You don't have to vote for every category, feel free to remove ones you don't wish to vote for.
- Not all Discord members who would like to vote are registered on the forums. They are allowed to vote by sending their votes to me or Nemin via Discord PMs. Then I will make a post for each person whose message I receive.
- To prevent trolling/unjust voting (multi acc/mass voting), the staff reserves the right to discard votes they deem highly suspicious, the term "highly suspicious" being purposely vague. Magog Cartel™ fully approves of this behavior, calling it "the only right thing to do." There probably won't be a need to discard any votes, though.
- The award host can vote now. It's canon.
- No voting after the voting is closed.
- No complaining.
- No talking to fellow workers.
- No way of stopping the Magog Cartel.
- No chance to survive make your time.
- No Mudokon revolution.
- No Alcar.
Voting ends three weeks from now, 10/04/2019 DD/MM/YYYY at Midnight, London Time
Full Category List / Voting Template
(Copy the whole content of that HTML code window, including LIST tags, to your vote post and then place your vote under each category's name)
[*]Best Oddworld Discord Server
[*]Emoji of the Year
[*]Emoji That Needs to Go
[*]Most Underrated Poster
[*]Most Welcome Return
[*]Best Staff Member
[*]The Oddworld Forums Unofficial Mascot
[*]Most Changed Member
[*]Dearly Missed Member
[*]Best Way to Crush a Mudokon Revolution
[*]Most Effective Method of Destroying Toby
**as if I wouldn't have added them without their input