Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 06-12-2018, 02:44 AM
Zappfly

RoyalFreshness44 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Happy Ello!

Greetings Oddworld Forums!

I'm not exactly new to the universe of Oddworld nor any lore related to Oddworld. I've been following this game since i first obtained Oddworld Abe's Oddysee at the age of seven. Since then, i have been obsessed with the games, the development, and the story. At the age of twelve i stumbled upon these forums, my anxiety stopped me all these years from actually signing up. (Wow!)

Overall i just wanted to say. Nice to meet you all!
May your life be just as Oddworld filled as mine!
Old 06-12-2018, 02:55 AM
Bola Blast

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (570)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (570)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (570)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (570)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (570)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (570)

Ey welcome!

Old 06-12-2018, 03:28 AM
Formerly Scrabtrap(wo)man

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5766)

Welcome fella!

Old 06-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Outlaw Shooter

Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1256)

I did the same, lurked for many years before joining. Haven't looked back since... Okay maybe once or twice... Welcome amigo!

Old 06-12-2018, 10:12 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5691)

Welcopme to the Oddworld Forums, where there is some discussion of Oddworld on the odd occasion.

Old 06-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Riot Slug

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)

Hi and welcome, dude

Old 06-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)

Hello. Follow me. Wait! Grr! Ho-haha-hoho! [Whistles] [Farts] [Whistles differently]
Old 06-13-2018, 02:19 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (728)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
Hello. Follow me. Wait! Grr! Ho-haha-hoho! [Whistles] [Farts] [Whistles differently]

Old 06-13-2018, 08:33 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7543)

Alcar is the only one that follows that rule.

That's depressing.

+rep
Old 06-14-2018, 06:53 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)

Hello there! Don't mind the stains on the carpet.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:15 PM
Zappfly

meech121 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (33)

I lurked this board too. I wanted to post here when it was more active, but I tried making an account twice and it never got "approved". Because we unworthy pilgrims apparently need "approval" from some powertripping fuckhead before we are allowed to set foot on the divine grounds of the Oddworld forums. *snorts*

Anyhoo, enjoy. The main forum will probably be a bit more active when Soulstorm gets out of dev hell.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:15 PM
Stingbee

CravenKnight heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)CravenKnight heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meech121 View Post
I lurked this board too. I wanted to post here when it was more active, but I tried making an account twice and it never got "approved". Because we unworthy pilgrims apparently need "approval" from some powertripping fuckhead before we are allowed to set foot on the divine grounds of the Oddworld forums. *snorts*
hah that might be because at one point we were being stalked for years by someone called MeechShrykull1029 or something so usernames similar to that i assume were being declined. maybe. that's just a guess.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

Quote:
some powertripping fuckhead
His name is Nate but he answers to both.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:56 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1366)

Quote:
*snorts*
Keep your drugs out of my christian minecraft server.