Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 01-18-2019, 12:04 PM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)
Default Anime openings

god has forsaken us
I recently restarted Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion, and while watching I rediscovered how powerful anime openings and endings can be.
We all know that anime can be a bit too much exceeding sometimes, yet if get one of their openings and notice the lyrics and how the instrumental is made. we can actually see that they might have lusty words that can even describe the events of the anime in a perfect way. And how japanese make music is strangely pretty innotive, which is weird to me and probably can be to others.
Let's take Code Geass third opening for example:

This song's lyrics are awesome and represent perfectly the whole recent themes of the first season events, but with such great music writing! which is weird...

So!

I wanna die! But what do you think about anime music? What are your favorites? Is anime real? Why should I kill myse-

Reply peeps

Old 01-26-2019, 10:58 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Can't be topped.

returns to the void...

Old 03-26-2019, 01:52 PM
Riot Slug

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (385)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (385)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (385)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (385)

Last edited by Gunnr; 03-26-2019 at 04:16 PM..
Old 03-27-2019, 07:43 AM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
This is one of my favorite anime openings. Even though its funny to see a loli reincarnated this show was pretty good

Old 03-27-2019, 11:32 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)

No anime opening is as good as Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.