Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 06-17-2017, 02:11 PM
Bola Blast

FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)
Default HEY NEPSOTIC

Happy birthday ya giant cocklord <3

Old 06-17-2017, 02:51 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Hey it's your birthday, have a good one

Old 06-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

I FINALLY GOT A BIRTHDAY THREAD
d'aww you guys <3

Old 06-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Happy Birthday you filthy Greater Mancunian

Old 06-18-2017, 01:03 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Actually I'm the Greatest Mancunian.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Super Stingbee

V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)

Happy hatchday amigo

Old 06-18-2017, 11:11 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

But Fennec is the bird not me

Old 06-19-2017, 12:55 AM
Super Stingbee

V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
But Fennec is the bird not me
you're the snake lol

get any good loot?

Old 06-19-2017, 10:45 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Not really, just money from my dad and brother. Also had a steak and it was pretty dope.

Old 06-27-2017, 10:51 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Old 07-14-2017, 09:22 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

Happy Belated Birthday Nep. Even though it's a whole month late, I hope you enjoyed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Old 07-14-2017, 11:52 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

i think i did but i can't remember it was so long ago