Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Old 10-26-2019, 12:55 AM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)
Default Twice Ze Flavor Game!

So a few days ago, I have uploaded my first quick level test build of Twice Ze Flavor! One day I will improve the quality of the screens/animations of Abe and eventually add Slig, Mudokons and a pause/quiksave system. It's built using Unity 2019 and using professional tools like Maya and Blender!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdfNgJnZU7M
Old 11-15-2019, 05:57 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Cool

Old 11-19-2019, 05:18 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Great job, Sam! You lookalike you’re having lots of fun. Keep at it! It’s awesome work. I look forward to seeing more.

Old 11-20-2019, 01:47 AM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
Great job, Sam! You lookalike youíre having lots of fun. Keep at it! Itís awesome work. I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks! One day I have plans to hire a development team that will enhance all the design work and add enemy programming. Ideally the game will be a New 'n' Tasty style Abe's Exoddus. It's basically what if Oddworld went along the lines of re-making Abe's Exoddus in the style of New 'n' Tasty. All the models, voices, sound effects and music are originals. The 3D models were made by a freelance British designer. The sound effects and music were actually made by a freelance musician in my local area! The voices of Abe were done by an American freelance voice actor. There will also be foreign versions of the game dubbed in French, German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese based on the original lines from Exoddus!