Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

Old 08-07-2015, 07:54 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)
Default Oddchat Revival Again, Maybe

I idle several irc channels a lot at the moment, so I figure I might as well start sitting in #oddchat on SlashNET too. I encourage you all to come and say hello.

Webchat link, or alternatively just click on the OddChat button at the top of the page.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:04 PM
aka OddMan360

RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)

I'll be in there under the nick 'rozza' if anyone else joins.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:08 PM
I don't even know!

enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)enchilado is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3462)

I have a 24/7 IRC connection and get notifications on my phone if someone talks to me, so if anyone wants to chat just say my name and I'll pop in if I'm awake and not busy. Nick will probably be aeonchild.