Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

Old 03-22-2015, 02:24 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phylum View Post
Fairly sure that's not how it works though.
The last time we mentioned my lack of CT (in some MM's blog, I think) I believe I was offered one.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:02 AM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

I've wanted a CT for the longest, I always imagined it being blessed upon me the day I actually finish anything I start. Nate separates the clouds of Honeybee and slowly my custom title falls from the heavens.

Please.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

I want one too. I don't even know what a Wolvark is!

I bet they're lame.

...hm

Old 03-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

That's you.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:20 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Well then I hate myself.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:05 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
Well then I hate myself.
One of us. One of us.

On a similar vein of cutsom titles, I'd also love a name change considering terrible my current name is, the only thing that stopped me creating a second account with a new name was fear of getting banned. That and the fact if I got one I'd get a "Formerly J_dude320" title, which is better than nothing.

Don't give me anything, I don't know what I want.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

I want to have "Formerly Varrok" as my CT.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:59 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

I kinda feel like these CTs are a bit dated now. We should come up with a new set that includes characters from all the games. Anyone want to give it a go, let me know.

Ditto for rep levels.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:20 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

For the longest time I wanted to change my username to Wariopunk, but then I realized everyone either knows me as CP or Cun't Still. I'll lose everything.

Also. New titles would be cool cause most of us are sacred manifestations of the hippy dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF.

Old 03-24-2015, 03:49 AM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

Either that or Chuck Norris.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:48 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I kinda feel like these CTs are a bit dated now. We should come up with a new set that includes characters from all the games. Anyone want to give it a go, let me know.

Ditto for rep levels.
What kinda thing are you looking for? Could make it a contest

Old 03-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashpunk View Post
For the longest time I wanted to change my username to Wariopunk, but then I realized everyone either knows me as CP or Cun't Still. I'll lose everything.
I actually call you wariopunk in my head since I knew about your youtube years before the forum.

Xorlidyr: The tidal waves clean our sins.

My Steam: spiderqueen ;Oddio is the best pun

Old 03-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post

Ditto for rep levels.
If you can give me a list of the current ones, sure.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:07 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Yeah come on Nate it'll be fun.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeechMunchie View Post
If you can give me a list of the current ones, sure.
This thread has a list of the original set from way back. Use that as your starting point.

This is the Reputation list:
Quote:
-500 User is the lowest form of Oddworld Forum life, subsisting on offal
-250 User is upchuckalicious
-200 User goes on eating binge due to forum pressure
-150 User barks, eats live flesh, and is definitely not good with forums
-100 User don't get paid enough for this bullshit
-50 User has genital Scrabs
-10 User still has a chance to not suck quite so badly
0 User is sitting tight ’n’ being cool
10 User managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive
50 User does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish
100 User keeps ya spleen toasty
150 User heeds the wisdom of the storystones
200 User is on a roll now
300 User is an amazingly versatile little blue guy
400 User is getting this party started, handsome
500 User has learned amuch throughout their quest
750 User didn't even know they have a destiny
1000 User is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep
1250 User will be our finest member EVER!
1500 User did it, and their Quarma is tops
2000 User is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF
12000 User must be Chuck Norris or something
Feel free to keep or amend as many as you wish. I'd like to double the number of Reps. There are currently 36 titles, which seems like a pretty reasonable number.

There's actually one more rep level that I haven't included here. Guess who's got that one.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:32 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

MS1029 has his own custom -rep ranking, right?
Old 03-25-2015, 12:28 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Do we just post them here or should we PM you, Nate?

Old 03-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

I don't think I've ever seen someone with rep below -100 there. I also don't think there's a problem posting suggestions here.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:16 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

I don't see all of the titles in that list. For example, there isn't "Wolvark Grenadier" on the list.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

You don't see User Titles among Rep Level Titles? That's weird
Old 03-25-2015, 10:24 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Follow the link that he gave to the user titles.

Quote:
This thread has a list of

Old 03-25-2015, 10:26 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

There aren't any titles related to SW in a post predating the release of SW? That's weird
Old 03-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

Are you actively trying to be an asshole or does it just come naturally?

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 03-25-2015, 10:37 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

I learned from the best.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Outlaw Cutter

You could have just said what was the issue rather than poking fun of my confusion. I suppose that's just not the way of this place though.

Old 03-25-2015, 11:59 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

It is, Varrok is just going through an edgy phase. Most people grow out of it around 13 but hey ho.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:46 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

They're missing out on life
Old 03-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Nate, I did say current ranks. Or do you need the rest of the Peter's admin keys for that?

I'll probably stick a suggestion thread in FS&H once I get started.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:02 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeechMunchie View Post
Nate, I did say current ranks. Or do you need the rest of the Peter's admin keys for that?
Nah. I'm just sticking with the tradition of not revealing the full set of current ranks. I felt it was fine to post the reps because all of them are currently visible among the current forum members.

In that spirit, and also in response to STM, I'd request that you PM me your suggestions rather than post them publically.

Old 03-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

Is there a way to change our title in our CP, or do we just annoy Nate every time we think of something witty?