Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 10-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Zappfly

Algost managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (26)
Happy French baguette Mudokon here !

Hi everyone my name is Anton "Algost" Bodin Marty i have 21 yo and i'm born with a PS1 with Odyssey and Exodus =D

I study computer programming and i want to work in the video game industry in fiew year ! i'm also a caster for Ogaming TV for the game Starcraft 2.

I also do video content about my hobbies and stream on Twitch.

I prefer the Exodus isntead of Odyssey cuz of the QuickSave feature ahah.

I never finish Munch and Stranger Wrath actually (don't hit me plz) and i think it's about the 3D aspect and i don't find the feeling and ambient of the 2 games on PS1.

i'm glad to be here and talk with other passionnate of thoses games ! i already seen the alive project from Paul and other cool topic here !

i think i'm done, if you any question feel free to ask =D !
Old 10-06-2017, 06:15 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Welcome to the forums Algost!
I highly recommend you to play Stranger's Wrath, it's true that it has a different ambientation but that's the cool thing; it shows you a different side of Oddworld, and the game itself is pretty awesome and has a great story.
And you should give a try to Munch's Oddysee too, imo it's not that great but it's worth a play. It still has lots of potential.

Old 10-06-2017, 06:50 AM
Zappfly

Algost managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (26)

I already try Stranger but i remember why i 'give up' i had to reboot my computer cuz of virus and i lost my save and i was not enought motivated to re-start the game.

And about Munch, i have the OddBox on Steam (like 98% people here iguess) but they don't have french voice and they are not HD :/

i don't have trouble with English but Oddworld in french is my chillhood and there is a lot of funny voice and puns ^^. But when i think after finishing Soulstorm i will do a big marathon of all the oddworld games including Stranger and Munch !
Old 10-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Welcome to the forums Algost!

Old 10-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)

Quote:
I never finish Munch and Stranger Wrath actually (don't hit me plz) and i think it's about the 3D aspect and i don't find the feeling and ambient of the 2 games on PS1.
I couldn't agree more