Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 11-13-2019, 08:53 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)
Default birbage

this needs to be seen but bits and pieces needs to be bumped and i can't be arsed for that shit so whatever man watch in awe
Old 11-13-2019, 11:39 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Haha, that's neat

Old 11-15-2019, 08:52 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
bits and pieces needs to be bumped
There are no rules any more. Do what you like.

Old 11-15-2019, 05:56 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

That your birb, MA?

Old 11-15-2019, 09:47 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9279)

not my birb unfortunately, i want one though. this randomly popped up in my recommended videos because youtube is a twonk.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:38 PM
Zappfly

Inhabitant managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (32)

This is gonna seem weird, but I just woke up from an odd (haha) dream which kind of involved this place. There was a ring on the doorbell, so I did what any normal person would do, which is freeze and pretend nobody's home, but then I heard some murmurs, and then a loud voice said, "It's okay, we're from O d d w o r l d F o r u m s." I don't remember what happened next, only that I felt somehow reassured by that. I woke up confused, and scrambled to my computer, thinking, oh my, oh my, the universe wants to tell me something. Then I opened this thread, and saw the birb
Old 11-17-2019, 12:59 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Great, the dreams domain is starting to hunt this place.
Welcome Inhabitant, I guess the birb excepted you

Old 11-17-2019, 03:35 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
There are no rules any more. Do what you like.
can I finally have an animated gif avatar
Old 11-17-2019, 04:09 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
can I finally have an animated gif avatar
Sure. But I think I'll have to upload it for you because I can't be fucked finding that setting.

Old 11-17-2019, 05:56 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhabitant View Post
This is gonna seem weird, but I just woke up from an odd (haha) dream which kind of involved this place. There was a ring on the doorbell, so I did what any normal person would do, which is freeze and pretend nobody's home, but then I heard some murmurs, and then a loud voice said, "It's okay, we're from O d d w o r l d F o r u m s." I don't remember what happened next, only that I felt somehow reassured by that. I woke up confused, and scrambled to my computer, thinking, oh my, oh my, the universe wants to tell me something. Then I opened this thread, and saw the birb
were you awestruck? i bet you were. i bet you were all like "holy shit that is the best goddamn birb i have ever seen"
Old 11-20-2019, 05:17 AM
Zappfly

Syzoth managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Wired birb-y birb

ooo! birb is so birb-y