Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

Old 07-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Spark Stunk

pupbenny heeds the wisdom of the storystones (169)pupbenny heeds the wisdom of the storystones (169)
Default Free The Meat

Hey, I'm just wondering something. I just finished SWHD for the first time today, and only found the last three hidden barrels. I'm going to replay it on Hard so was wondering if I have to get them all over again for the achievment?

Thanks.

Old 07-25-2013, 07:00 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Yes, you have to find them all in a single playthrough.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Spark Stunk

pupbenny heeds the wisdom of the storystones (169)pupbenny heeds the wisdom of the storystones (169)

Ah, ok, thanks.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

On a related note, to what is the achievement title referring? I get the idea that it's a pun of something but I can't figure out what it is.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Spark Stunk

I didn't realise it was a pun, but it's referring to the fact that Mudoken Meat is used in Mudoken Pops, and when you destroy the barrels Mudoken Pops come out and are freed.