A lot of the time, moments I used to think were funny aren't that funny anymore. But some of the best moments that still stand are:
- Munch accidentally electricutes the vitals moniter in Humphrey's lab, and it flatlines. Munch screams in terror, and either Humphrey or Irwin goes over, whacks it a few times, and it starts beeping again. Munch rolls his eyes.
- Some of the stuff that the NPCs in Stranger's Wrath said gave me a chuckle or two.
- Aslik addresses the workers as "YA STINKIN' SLAVES," but quickly reverts to his media-friendly persona with, "I mean... my fellow employees..."
- The fact that Stranger's Wrath introduced a new word to the game- shit.
- The Looten Duke running off and holding his ass cheeks together when he hears that he'll be sharing a cell block with Blisterz Booty. "I ain't goin' back in the slammer with him! No! No! I GOT DIGNITY! NO! NO!" One mortar minion asks what that was all about, and the one next to him replies, "you do NOT wanna know."
- Stranger's Dave Chapelle refrence.
- That's about it.
- Stop reading.
- I'm done.
- GO OUTSIDE!