Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 


Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG


Reply
 
Thread Tools
 
  #61  
Old 12-09-2010, 12:25 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

HOUR EIGHT RESULTS
===============

[M] Kipricat moves to A2.
[E] Kipricat uses medical kit on Furlong.
Furlong: Injured -> Healthy.
Bonus Objectives: Heal a team-mate +15 XP!
*Kipricat is now level 2!*

*Coin-Flip check for Paralysis* - Heads, no paralysis.
[M] Furlong moves to A2.
[E] Furlong attempts to fix the Broken SMG. 5 - Broken SMG fixed into SMG.

[E] Randy uses a medical kit on Unit 23.
[A] Randy aims and fires a Sniper Rifle bullet into the SkeleSlig. 6 - Sniper Rifle is in perfect condition, 5 - Bullet hits the SkeleSlig.
SkeleSlig: Healthy -> Injured

[M] Unit 23 retreats into the shadows.
[E] Unit 23 searches for ranged weaponry. 3 - Found two items: Pistol, Blitzknife.

[A] Chag attacks Zombie Slig with Broken Shotgun. 5 - Shotgun is fixed.
(Tries to shoot it) 4 - Shotgun is fired into the Zombie Slig.
Zombie Slig: Injured -> Dying
Chag +10 XP!

[E] Zalik checks for any more enemies. 1 - Zalik fails to sense anything.
[M] Zalik stays in B3

HOUR NINE
========

IC: Furlong shuddered as the power went off briefly, but was able to retain his sanity. He then noticed Kipricat using a medical kit on him. "Thanks Kip, I needed that. Let's go meet up with Chag. I have a feeling he'll need our help soon"

[M] Furlong moves to A3.
[E] Furlong checks the durability of the Arctic Vulture heavy pistol. *DR*

Randy ran up to Unit 23 and healed him. 'Gotta stick up for each other, shall we move on?' Randy notices the SkeleSlig still moving and attacks.

[A] Randy attacks the SkeleSlig with the sniper rifle.
[M] Randy moves to B4.
[E] Randy searches for a close-range weapon. *DR* (Time to ditch the fist-fighting)

OOC: @Squ_ish, well... you are a little bit late. But if you roleplay well and play once a day, I'll let you play. First off, read the RPG rules in the first post and then post your character profile. Try to fit in with what the other guys are doing. For continuity, let's say that you were a worker who was in B4 at the time when this RPG is taking place.

Everyone happy for me to merge 5-10 of Alpha and Bravo line? Speak now or forever hold your peace!


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-09-2010 at 12:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,168
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)
Default

IC: Nodding at Furlong, Kipricat scurried after him. Realising he now had an alternative to the clumsy tazer, he tossed it away carelessly and tried to fix the broken SMG. 'It can't be that hard,' he thought as he looked for the cause of it's disfuntion. While he fiddled with it, he wondered what he would do with the UXB bomb. 'I guess I could throw it at something if I wanted to... A lot of good that would do. Unless I could turn it on and make it explode. Then it would be kind of like a grenade that explodes on impact.' He continued to ponder the use of a UXB.
[M] Kipricat moves to A3
[E] Kipricat tries to fix the SMG
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-09-2010, 06:26 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

Unit 23 looked at Zalik with a sly face and smiled a little, he didn't enjoy the prospect of a meat shield but the plan was so masterful and cunning it could work,
"Watch, eventually them out there will either die off or bring those huts down, if they succeed, excellent, if not, better them than us!"
He tapped the pistol on his friends mask and a terrible grim evolved from the smile, pure menace filled his visors, "every team needs a bad," he laughed and motioned further into the tunnel.

[M] Unit 23 moves into B3
[E] Unit 23 stays in shadows, flashlight off
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-09-2010, 09:49 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,741
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 27
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)
Default

OOC:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFili View Post
Everyone happy for me to merge 5-10 of Alpha and Bravo line? Speak now or forever hold your peace!
Sure, though rather than merging into one train line (which would be a bit pointless from a transportation point of view), they could both open up into large area of the subway network, with only the Alpha and Bravo lines being large and clear enough to follow to their end.

IC:
Chag knocked the side of his gun and something clicked into place. He closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. Miraculously, the gun worked, but the effect left something to be desired. A chunk of the Zombie Slig's head was blown away, but it just seemed to get angry. He could hear voices from back up the line, and just hoped it was Furlong and Kripicat coming back for him.

[A] Chag fires Repaired Shotgun at Zombie Slig

Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-09-2010, 11:39 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

OOC: I like Meech Munchie's idea, what would be nice to see would be a small station for one of the ball cars as well
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-09-2010, 02:17 PM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

OOC:
Yeah, I think merging them would be a good idea, I also agree with MM's idea, makes things more believable.

IC:
Zalik quickly glanced around as Unit 23 spoke to him, not seeing any enemies he spoke. "So you want us to sit back while the others die?" He replied "I can't say I like the Idea, but I don't like the idea of dying myself either" Zalik fell into deep thought for a moment "I'll see how things turn out, it's a bit too early to decide. We might even get to swing our sparkly swords together until then." Zalik laughed and got up to help Randy.

[A] Zalik attacks the SkeleSlig with his Drill *Dice Roll*
[M] Zalik moved to B4
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-10-2010, 01:11 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

HOUR NINE RESULTS
==============

[M] Furlong moves to A3.
[E] Furlong checks the durability of the Arctic Vulture heavy pistol. 6 - Arctic Pistol is in perfect condition.

[A] Randy attacks the SkeleSlig with the sniper rifle. 5 - Direct hit.
SkeleSlig: Healthy -> Injured
[M] Randy moves to B4.
[E] Randy searches for a close-range weapon. 3 - Found two items: Blitzknife, Rocket Launcher. [Too many items [5]: Need to discard some]

[M] Kipricat moves to A3
[E] Kipricat tries to fix the SMG. 3 - SMG is repaired.

[M] Unit 23 moves into B3
[E] Unit 23 stays in shadows, flashlight off

[A] Chag fires Repaired Shotgun at Zombie Slig. 3 - The pellets get thrown into the Zombie Slig's torso.
Zombie Slig: Injured - Dying.
Chag: +10 XP!


[A] Zalik attacks the SkeleSlig with his Drill. 4 - The SkeleSlig watches the crunching of the bone marrow.
SkeleSlig: Injured -> Severely Injured
[M] Zalik moved to B4.

[M] SkeleSlig moves to B4.
[E] SkeleSlig unleashes a horrible groan.

*Coin-Flip for anyone effected by noises: Zalik, Scrap, Kipricat*

Enemies spotted up ahead: Tall Zombie Mudokon [A4], Zombie Big Bro Slig [A4], Short Zombie Mudokon [B4], Zombie Flying Slig [B4]

HOUR TEN
=======

IC: Furlong chuckled and twirled the powerful handgun in his fingers. A monster growl from nearby made him look ahead. "There's gotta be some monsters up ahead. I'll go in first. Chag and Kipricat, back me up" Furlong crept slowly to the Zombie Big Bro Slig and then commenced his attack.

[M] Furlong moves to A4.
[A] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Big Bro Slig with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*
[QH] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Big Bro Slig with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*

Note: When using Quick Hands, you can choose to attack a different opponent if you wish.

Randy landed a shot on the Skeletal Slig and moved further along the line. He quickly found some powerful weapons before he saw the approaching monsters. 'Get em!', he mumbled.

[E] Randy gives his spare grenade to Zalik.
[A] Randy attacks the Short Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. (*DR* to check condition) *DR*

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,168
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)
Default

IC: Satisfied that his new weapon seemed to be in working order, Kipricat listened to Furlong and was just about to follow him when he heard something awful. Like twelve elums moaning at once through a horn. *Coin-flip for paralysis* Kipricat's brain seemed to be trying to shut itself down, although through sheer force of will, Kipricat managed to hold onto sanity (Actions taken if Kipricat is not paralyzed.)

Moving forward with new-found terror, Kipricat clutched his SMG closely. The sight that awaited him did not help. A zombie mudokon and a huge slig zombie. Deciding that Furlong had the slig in hand, Kipricat went for the mudokon. The mudokon would probably be easier to dispatch than the slig. Kipricat held the trigger for his SMG and aimed straight at the Zombie mudokon.

*Coin-flip to see if actions are taken*
[M] Kipricat follows Furlong into A4
[A] Kipricat opens fire on the zombie mudokon with his SMG *DR*
[QH] Kipricat sprays the zombie mudokon with bullets from his SMG *DR*
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-10-2010, 04:57 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,741
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 27
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)
Default

OOC: Does 'Dying' mean I can leave the Zombie and it will die on its own, or is there a 'Dead' status and I need to finish it off?

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-10-2010, 05:01 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

OOC: Yep. Any dying enemy is effectively dead so you can leave it without worrying.

Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-10-2010, 05:14 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,741
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 27
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)
Default

OOC: Cool. Also, are the lights still off?

IC:
The Zombie Slig toppled over with a squelch. 'Yeah, don't rush to help or anything, guys,' Chag thought. He rose up and

[M] (Chag) flew into A4.

"More zombies? What the *BS* is going on?" he shouted, but he was beginning to feel he might know. "I'll go for the big one, Furlong!"

[A] Chag attacks Zombie Big Bro Slig with Shotgun.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-10-2010, 06:20 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

Unit 23 watched with careful trepidation, calculating his friends strengths and weaknesses but when he heard the rumble of machinery he turned to find a flying slig coming towards him. Unit 23 controlled his breath and waited for the motorised corpse to pass by then, with a deep sigh, he charged out of the cover and fired a volley of shots at the sligs harness, if he could disable the mechanism or damage the rotors, the creature would be powerless and hey, if it didn't explode, no doubt the creature would have to try and drag itself across the floor...still connected to it's burning wreckage. Unit 23 grinned as the bullets exploded from his gun.

[DR to determine success]

If successful:

Unit 23 yelped and threw his fist into the air to celebrate the success of his attack, needless to say he needed to get back to the team though because there was surely something else that needed removing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-10-2010, 09:26 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:
Zalik plunges his spining drill into the arm of the SkeleSlig crunching through the bone all the way to the marrow. Thinking it was enough to finish the thing off Zalik pulled out the drill with a crack and ran after Randy.

Zalik saw the two new enemies luckily they hadn't got the jump on them this time. Then Zalik heard the bones of the SkeleSlig creep up behind him letting out a skin crawling growl, causing Zalik to quiver and lose his thoughts *Fear Coin Flip*.

*If not overcome with fear*

He went to accept whatever it was Randy was trying to hand to him and focused his attention on the monsters. Seeing that Randy running towards the Zombie Mud with a Blitzedge of his own, Zalik had to decide whether to go for the Flying Slig or the SkeleSlig.

Suddenly Unit 23 came flying out of the shadows firing at the flying Slig. Leaving it obvious who to attack Zalik turned and faced the SkeleSlig and charged at it, Blitzedge in hand.

*Fear Coin Flip*
[E] Zalik took the Grenade from Randy *Dice Roll
[A] Zalik attacks the SkeleSlig with his Blitzedge *Dice Roll*
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-11-2010, 01:26 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

HOUR TEN RESULTS
==============

*Coin-Flip for anyone effected by noises: Zalik, Scrap, Kipricat*


Zalik - Heads, no paralysis.
Scrap - Heads, no paralysis.
Kipricat- Tails, paralysis.

Kipricat is overcome by fear and cannot move.

[M] Furlong moves to A4.
[A] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Big Bro Slig with his Arctic Vulture. 4 - Furlong's bullets penetrate the target.
Zombie Big Bro Slig: Very Healthy -> Barely Injured

[E] Randy gives his spare grenade to Zalik.
[A] Randy attacks the Short Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. 3 - Condition is good. 2 - Blitzknife just misses the Short Zombie Mudokon.

[M] Chag flew into A4.
[A] Chag attacks Zombie Big Bro Slig with Shotgun. 3 - Zombie Big Bro Slig takes the full force of the pellets.
Zombie Big Bro Slig: Barely Injured -> Severely Injured

[M] Moves to B4.
[A] Unit 23 attacks the Zombie Flying Slig with a gun. 4 - The Zombie Flying Slig takes some damage in it's arm.
Zombie Flying Slig: Healthy -> Barely Injured

[E] Zalik took the Grenade from Randy. 4 - Grenade taken.
[A] Zalik attacks the SkeleSlig with his Blitzedge. 5 - SkeleSlig's leg is sliced off.
SkeleSlig: Severely Injured -> Dead
Zalik: +10 XP!


[QH] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Big Bro Slig with his Arctic Vulture. 3 - The Zombie Big Bro Slig takes damage.
Zombie Big Bro Slig: Severely Injured -> Dead
Furlong: +10 XP!


[QH] Unit 23 attempts to disable the flight mechanism with a gun shot. 1 - The mechanism isn't affected.

The Tall Zombie Mudokon attacks Kipricat. 4 - Kipricat's arm gets punched.
Kipricat: Healthy -> Injured
The Short Zombie Mudokon attacks Zalik. 2 - Attack missed.
The Zombie Flying Slig attacks Unit 23. 3 - It throws a rock at Unit 23.
Unit 23: Healthy -> Injured

HOUR ELEVEN
==========

A large pit has been discovered in B4 and A4. Anyone affected by heights must do a coin check.

*Coin-Flip for anyone effected by heights: Randy, Unit 23*


IC: Furlong unloaded a full clip into the Zombie Big Bro Slig until it fell to the ground. "Nice one Chag! Let's help Kip!" Furlong rushed over to Kipricat and started firing onto the zombie.

[E] Searches for a medical kit.
[A] Furlong shoots at the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Arctic Vulture.
[QH] Furlong shoots at the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Arctic Vulture.

Randy was caught off guard as he missed with his blitzknife. He growls and tries again.

[E] Randy searches for medical kits.
[A] Randy attacks the Short Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife.

OOC: The lights temporarily went off before but they're fine now.


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-11-2010 at 01:28 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,168
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)
Default

OOC: If Kipricat cannot move, then how is it he is A4 with the tall zombie? By all rights, Kipricat should still be in A3 paralysed with fear. Unless he can move but not attack. I will roll with the second option here, because that requires less editing of your post, and it makes things a little more interesting.
IC: Kipricat had moved into A4, but he had lost all control of himself. It wasn't until a tall mudokon punched him in the arm by a tall mudokon, that Kipricat regained control. Inhaling deeply, as an intern cannot actually gasp, he clutched his arm. It was a very hard punch. Taking some steps back, Kipricat took out his SMG and this time actually fired at the mudokon.

[A] Kipricat fires at the mudokon with his SMG.
[QH] Kipricat fires at the mudokon with his SMG.
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-11-2010, 02:29 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

OOC:
D'OH! I called the Blitzknife a Blitzedge in my last post

IC:

Zalik covered his head as the SkeleSlig's groan vibrated through him, fear welling up inside again. He managed to hold on to himself and gratefully, but with a shakey hand, took the object Randy was offering him and stuffed it into his Slig Pants. He turned and ran at the SkeleSlig and sliced in an upward motion with his Blitzknife, through the bone of the creature's leg. The SkeleSlig collapsed into a heap.

Zalik turned around to help the others but found the Mudokon zombie standing right in front of him, swinging it's arms towards him. He just managed to jump back before the zombie struck him and swung his Blitzknife in response.

[A]Zalik attacks the Short Mudokon Zombie with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*
__________________

My DA page.


Last edited by slig# 5719; 12-11-2010 at 02:32 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-11-2010, 05:01 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

OOC: @Oddey, sorry about that. Let's assume Kipricat moved and THEN got paralysed :P

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-11-2010, 07:37 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

Unit 23 growled at the creatures lack of concern, he duly noted the bullet crash dig into it's arm but it barely impeded the things movement. Unit 23 reared up and took a step back, the flying slig had darted forward and was beginning a bombing run. Perhaps he could shoot a bomb, as it came out of the chute and blow that **** up? He waited for the first bomb and fired...

[DR to determine success]

[M] Unit 23 stays
[A] Unit 23 shoots bomb dropped from chute to explode flying slig
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-12-2010, 02:18 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

HOUR ELEVEN RESULTS
==============

*Coin-Flip for anyone effected by heights: Randy, Unit 23*

Randy - Heads, no paralysis.
Unit 23 - Heads, no paralysis.

[E] Searches for a medical kit. 2 - Found two items: Medical kit, Medical kit. [Too many items [6]: Need to discard some]
[A] Furlong shoots at the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Arctic Vulture. 3 - The bullet enters the zombie's chest.
Tall Zombie Mudokon: Healthy -> Injured


[E] Randy searches for medical kits. 1 - Found one item: Medical kit. [Too many items [5]: Need to discard some]
[A] Randy attacks the Short Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. 3 - The zombie loses a leg.
Short Zombie Mudokon: Healthy -> Injured


[A] Kipricat fires at the mudokon with his SMG. 5 - The bullets hit the zombie.
Tall Zombie Mudokon: Injured -> Severely Injured

[A] Zalik attacks the Short Mudokon Zombie with his Blitzknife. 4 - The zombie loses an arm.
Short Zombie Mudokon: Injured -> Dying
Zalik: +10 XP!


[M] Unit 23 stays where he is (B4).
[A] Unit 23 shoots bomb dropped from chute to explode flying slig. 6 - The bomb explodes and takes out the flying slig.
Zombie Flying Slig: Barely Injured -> Obliterated
Unit 23: +10 XP!


[QH] Furlong shoots at the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Arctic Vulture. 2 - Furlong's bullet misses the target.
[QH] Kipricat fires at the mudokon with his SMG. 3 - The zombie's arm is wounded.
Tall Zombie Mudokon: Severely Injured -> Dying
Kipricat: +10 XP!


Enemies appeared ahead: Hellhound Slog [B5], Short Zombie Slig [A5], Tall Zombie Slig [B5]

HOUR TWELVE
==========

Furlong holsters his Arctic Vulture and approaches Chag with a medical kit. "You need this" He then looks around and moves to the next area. As Furlong stepped into the next part of the subway, he could see Randy. "Randy, great timing. Let's take care of that Slog Kennel over there (A5). Tell the other guys to attack the Hellhound Slog and the Zombie Sligs over there" He takes aim with his Arctic Vulture.

[E] Furlong heals Chag with a medical kit.
Chag: Healthy -> Very Healthy
[I] Furlong gives Chag a medical kit.
[M] Furlong moves to A5.
[A] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture into the Slog Kennel. *DR*
[QH] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture into the Slog Kennel. *DR*

Randy turns off his Blitzknife and runs over to Zalik with a medical kit. He makes a muffled noise and then walks to the next area. The Alpha line and Bravo line both run parallel to each other at this point. The subway area is enlarged so that both of the lines are side by side. Close combat from one line to the other is impossible, but guns and launchers could be used to help people on the other side of the subway.

He spots Furlong and mumbles 'Leave the kennel to us, attack those Sligs!' He aims his rocket launcher and pulls the trigger.

[E] Randy heals Zalik with a medical kit.
Zalik: Injured -> Healthy

[M] Randy moves to B5.
[A] Randy fires at the Slog Kennel with his Rocket Launcher. *DR*

OOC: Sorry if I miss people out while posting the updates, but I need to get this finished before christmas rolls along!


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-12-2010 at 02:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-12-2010, 03:22 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

Unit 23 smiled as the fiery explosion sent licks of plasma across his face and a burst of light down the tunnel. He was glad to get some one to one action but the rest of the team seemed to find killing things even in groups, a problem. He shrugged his shoulders, there must only be one true explanation...he was awesome. Damn the MG were lucky not to execute him. He wandered back to the group to see the mess they had made, hoping to find a few dead creatures but when he spotted a troop of new units he decided it was time to bring the pain by the whole group, he looked around for things he could use as a makeshift barricade and when he spotted some steel girders and rotting wood slats, probably left over from the railway work, he set about hauling them together.

Within minutes a veritable barricade was up and he set himself down, waiting for the next wave, he could happily hold off here for a while at least until there was nothing left to scavenge.
"Hey guys, hurry...more coming...in barricade now," he turned and fired a shot off at the hellhound slog knowing it would reach him first.
"Come on you b******!"

[M] Zalik stays put
[E] Zalik builds barricade (is a dice roll needed to determine durability?)
[A] Zalik fires off salvo at hell hound
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.


Last edited by STM; 12-12-2010 at 05:57 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:28 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:
Zalik swung his Blitzknife and sliced through the zombie's arm as Randy sliced through it's leg. Suddenly an injury Zalik hadn't percieved until now grabbed his attention, the pain building. Luckily Randy was at hand with a medical kit and bandaged him up, bringing some relief.

Zalik picked himself up and hurried further down the line, he saw Unit 23 firing from behind a barricade. Zalik rushed behind it turned his attention to the zombie Slig. Deciding it was best not to run in front of a shooting Slig, he pulled out the item Randy gave him. It was a Grenade, Zalik hated explosions but this time he had no choice. He threw the Grenade in the general direction of the Zombie Slig and hoped for the best. He glanced around for any usable items in an attempt to divert his attention from the explosion.

[M] Zalik moved to B5
[A] Zalik threw his Grenade at the Tall Zombie Slig *Dice Roll*
[E] Zalik glanced around for items [B]*Dice Roll*
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-12-2010, 10:03 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,741
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 27
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)
Default

IC:
All this combat was wearing Chag down. He barely seemed to be able to summon the energy to move. Then, he felt a flow of painkillers and stimulants through his body, and turned to see Furlong attempting a smile beneath his tentacles.
"Thanks. Kripicat doesn't look to good though."

[E] Chag uses Medical Kit on Kripicat.
[M] Chag moves to A5

The tunnel opened up, and Chag felt relieved to see the other party moving out of the opposite subway. The relief was shortlived, however, as more monsters were appearing. He gathered his strength and got to work.

[A] Chag attacks Short Zombie Slig with Shotgun.

Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-13-2010, 01:36 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

HOUR TWELVE RESULTS
==============

[E] Furlong heals Chag with a medical kit.
[T] Furlong gives Chag a medical kit.
[M] Furlong moves to A5.
[A] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture into the Slog Kennel. 3 - Bullet penetrates the armour of the Slog hut.
Hellhound Kennel: Healthy -> Injured


Intruders detected. Releasing slogs...

[E] Randy heals Zalik with a medical kit.
[M] Randy moves to B5.
[A] Randy fires at the Slog Kennel with his Rocket Launcher. 6 - Direct hit with Rocket Launcher.
Hellhound Kennel: Injured -> Broken
Randy: +10 XP!


Randy has destroyed a Hellhound Kennel! 2 active kennels remaining.

[M] Unit 23 stays put.
[E] Unit 23 builds barricade. 4 - Barricade will withstand two attacks.
[A] Unit 23 fires off salvo at hellhound. 4 - Hellhound is hit by the bullets.
Hellhound Slog: Healthy -> Barely Injured

[M] Zalik moved to B5
[A] Zalik threw his Grenade at the Tall Zombie Slig. 4 - Grenade explodes doing damage to the target.
Tall Zombie Slig: Very Healthy -> Barely Injured

[E] Zalik glanced around for items. 2 - Found two items: UXB Mine, Medical kit

[E] Chag uses Medical Kit on Kipricat.
Kipricat: Injured -> Healthy

[M] Chag moves to A5.
[A] Chag attacks Short Zombie Slig with Shotgun. 5 - Pellets embed in the target.
Short Zombie Slig: Healthy -> Injured

[QH] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture into the Slog Kennel. 2 - Bullets miss the hut.
[QH] Unit 23 fires off salvo at hellhound. 3 - Hellhound is hit by the bullets.
Hellhound Slog: Barely Injured -> Injured

Tall Zombie Slig tries to kick Zalik. 2 - Miss.
Short Zombie Slig tries to slap Chag. 5 - Chag is slapped.
Chag: Very Healthy -> Healthy
Hellhound Slog tries to bite Unit 23. 2 - Miss.

Edit: [M] Kipricat moves to A5.

HOUR THIRTEEN
===========

[The barricade makes several zombies nearby yell]
Enemies detected: SkeleMudokon [A6], Zombie Glukkon [B6], SkeleSlig [A7], Hellhound Slog [B7]

Furlong smiles. "Nice one Randy, we got rid of that kennel" Furlong heard the clattering of steel and wood. "Good barricade, let's push forward!"

[M] Furlong moves to A6.
[A] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleMudokon.
[QH] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleMudokon.

Randy is astonished that the kennel got destroyed due to his Rocket Launcher. Somewhat proud of himself, he jumps in the air with happiness. 'Onwards!', he mumbles, as he runs forward to the next area.

[M] Randy moves to B6.
[A] Randy attacks the Zombie Glukkon with his Blitzknife.


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-14-2010 at 03:28 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-13-2010, 04:55 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,741
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 27
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)
Default

IC:
The scene around him was chaos. Chag could barely take it in. Then, he felt a stinging slap across his face.
"*BS*! You'll pay for that, you *BS*ing little *BS* *BS*er!"

[A] Chag attacks Short Zombie Slig with Shotgun. *DR*
[A/E] Chag attempts to drive his helicopter rotors into the Zombie. (Not sure if this counts as an attack or an action, but I won't have many chances to use it so I may as well try!) *DR*


Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-14-2010 at 04:47 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-13-2010, 07:45 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

Unit 23 grated his metal legs across the floor showering sparks as the creatures around him began to close in, he had no interest in dying and when the barricade was finished he would run, retreat but...he felt a sense of comradeliness towards Zalik and he would not eagerly leave the slig behind, in hindsight, this improved his overall chances of survival.
When a platoon of creatures began to scream upon finding the barricade though, Unit 23 realised the full extent of what was going down. This wasn't some small skirmish, it was a fight for survival and with only two able bodied sligs to defend, he sunk down, the hell hound slog was charging and barely injured by Unit 23's maelstrom, he sighed, were it not for the morale curdling explosion of a nearby grenade, he might have given in.
"We'll fend em off here for as long as possible but if it comes to it...you'll have to escape first, lay down your UXB and set it off, I'll follow behind and try to make some distance from the creatures before they trip the bomb otherwise..." He swallowed hard but was drawn back to reality as the slog leapt over the barricade and narrowly missed Unit 23.

He flung himself at the creature and kicked out with one leg, he then remembered his tazer and dug the thing into it's underbelly as hard as he could hoping for some mind rendering shock, as he swung he cried out without turning,
"How you holding up Zalik?"

[M] Unit 23 stays
[E] Unit 23 tries to spot any equipment
[A] Unit 23 attacks hellhound slog with tazer
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,168
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)
Default

OOC: Darn I missed an hour. Can I use still use that hour's move, attack and extra action? I will presume I can use the move, but not the attack and such, as that would mess with things a bit.:P
IC: Startled that he had suddenly fallen behin,d Kipricat ran straight to A6. He didn't even pause to see what was going on in A5. As he reached A6, he noticed a mudokon skeleton of some sort. Almost sighing in exasperation, he unleashed a barrage of bullets on the mudokon. Remembering the UXB mine, he plucked it out of his pack, arched his arm back, and armed it just as he released it in the general direction of the mudokon.


(Hour 12)
[M] Kipricat moves to A5.
(Hour 13)
[M] Kipricat moves to A6.
[A] Kipricat fires at the skele-mudokon with his SMG. *DR*
[E/QH] Kipricat throws an armed UXB mine at the skele-mudokon. *DR*
If above action is a QH, then:
[E] Kipricat looks for useful items.
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-13-2010, 02:41 PM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:

Zalik grabbed the items he found and dashed back to the barricade. The explosion followed by the yell of the creatures made him cringe, the fear came again causing adrenaline to start pumping through his system. He watched as the Hellhound Slog lunged over the barricade at Unit 23 and swung round to look over the barrier as a metal leg swung past his head.

The pace of everything seemed to increase, it was like he was surrounded and there was no escape, panic loomed within and Zalik began to feel extremely claustrophobic. The adrenaline pumping through him began pushing the fear and panic away. He then remembered Unit 23's words, "Right, first we need to deal with these two" he yelled in reply. Zalik took a quick look at the UXB Mine and raised his Blitzknife and switched it on, the blade coming to life, glowing in the dark.

Zalik lunged at the Tall Zombie Slig as he heard Unit 23 asking how he was. He swung his Blitzknife with new found vigor, the burning pain from his bandaged wound seemed as if it belonged to someone else. "They're not taking me down yet!" Zalik had no idea where this bravery came from, maybe from desperation or maybe the fear and panic caused him to snap. He just hoped it lasted for a little while longer.

[M] Zalik stayed in B5
[E] Zalik examined the condition of the UXB Mine *Dice Roll*
[A] Zalik slashes at the Tall Zombie Slig with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-14-2010, 03:46 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,124
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1280)
Default

HOUR THIRTEEN RESULTS
=================

[M] Furlong moves to A6.
[A] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleMudokon. 5 - Direct hit.
SkeleMudokon: Healthy -> Injured
[QH] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleMudokon. 5 - Direct hit.
SkeleMudokon: Injured -> Dying
Furlong: +10 XP!

Furlong reached level 2!

[M] Randy moves to B6.
[A] Randy attacks the Zombie Glukkon with his Blitzknife. 4 - Zombie Glukkon is sliced in the chest.
Zombie Glukkon: Healthy -> Injured


[A] Chag attacks Short Zombie Slig with Shotgun. 4 - Shots hit target.
Short Zombie Slig: Injured -> Dying
Chag: +10 XP!

[E] Chag attempts to drive his helicopter rotors into the Zombie. 3 - The attack is successful.
Short Zombie Slig: Dying -> Obliterated


[M] Unit 23 stays.
[E] Unit 23 tries to spot any equipment. 2 - Found two items: Medical Kit, Medical Kit.
[Too many items [6]: Need to discard some] Recommendation: Drop Tazer, use Medical Kit on yourself.
[A] Unit 23 attacks hellhound slog with tazer. 3 - Hellhound Slog is shocked.
Hellhound Slog: Injured -> Severely Injured

[M] Kipricat moves to A6.
[A] Kipricat fires at the SkeleMudokon with his SMG. 4 - SMG bullets hit target.
SkeleMudokon: Dying -> Dead.
[QH] Kipricat throws an armed UXB mine at the skele-mudokon. 3 - Mine explodes on target.
SkeleMudokon: Dead -> Obliterated.
[E] Kipricat looks for useful items. 5 - Found two items: Medical Kit, Chainsaw.
[Too many items [6]: Need to discard some] Recommendation: Drop Broken Flashlight, Drop Tazer.

[M] Zalik stayed in B5.
[E] Zalik examined the condition of the UXB Mine. 3 - Mine is in good condition.
[A] Zalik slashes at the Tall Zombie Slig with his Blitzknife. 4 - Tall Zombie Slig loses a leg.
Tall Zombie Slig: Barely Injured -> Severely Injured


HOUR FOURTEEN
=============
OOC: I'll leave it to Zalik and Unit 23 to mop up the enemies in B5. Everyone else should just finish up the enemies that are alive in their respective areas.

IC: Furlong smiles as another foe is down. "Nice one Kip, we'll show them who's boss" Furlong runs along to the next area. Furlong looks at a map on the wall. "Looks like we're nearing one of the two power switches required to open the lab, probably in A8. I have a feeling there's another kennel in B7 too" Furlong took aim at the approaching SkeleSlig.

[M] Furlong moves to A7.
[A] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleSlig. *DR*
[QH] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleSlig. *DR*

Randy gasps and attacks the Zombie Glukkon while waiting for Zalik and Unit 23 to catch up. 'As soon as you guys are done with B5, come up here and give me a hand with this kennel', he yells.

[M] Randy stays in B6.
[E] Searches for any useful equipment or weapons. *DR*
[A] Randy attacks the Zombie Glukkon with his Blitzknife. *DR*


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-14-2010 at 04:09 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-14-2010, 04:59 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,741
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 27
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)
Default

IC:
As he pushed the remains of the Zombie to one side, Chag realised he was alone, Furlong and Kripicat having long since disappeared down the tunnel.
"This isn't my job!" Chag yelled to the empty space. "I'm a pilot, not a soldier! I'm sure as *BS* not going to be left behind again!" He poured on speed, determined to get back to his job and get it done as soon as possible. "And does no-one even care where these monsters are coming from?"

[M] Chag flies to A6
[M] Chag flies straight through to A7 (I'm just trying to catch up, so I'll sacrifice any other actions and put it to a diceroll to represent the chance of engine stalling) *DR*

Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-14-2010, 07:58 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,791
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 23
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)
Default

Unit 23 cringed as the creature fell to the floor in a spasm as bolts of electricity rendered it stunned, it's muscles tensed up and Unit 23 released the trigger of the tazer and brought down a crushing blow upon the creatures head with the end of the thing before discarding it and applying a medical kit to his previous wounds. He could see Zalik was doing a fine job and if he finished before his friend, he would try to help him instead of bolting, even though it went against everyone fibre in his body.
(If slog dies from attack)
As if the gruelling punishment of battle wasn't enough, two more foes made themselves dangerously open, the SkeleSlig pointed a bony finger ahead and a new Hellhound Slog waddled up from besides it, reared and charged Unit 23 down.

OOC: The above is just to make sure that I don't forget the new enemies found from when the barricade was created.

[M] Unit 23 stays
[E] Unit 23 discards tazer and applies medical kit
[A] Unit 23 attacks hellhound slog with tazer (before discarding it)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Please note that the Oddworld Forums are not affiliated with Oddworld Inhabitants.