Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 12-29-2018, 08:33 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)
Default Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

post your festive shit here. what did you get for christmas? i got the fucking flu. wonderful.
Old 12-29-2018, 10:22 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)

I didn't get flu
Old 12-29-2018, 11:45 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3670)

It was cool, we had dinner at my sister's and played a few games. She got me a bottle opener that shoots the cap, it's great.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:35 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)

I got a drying rack, because my parents were sick of coming to my apartment and seeing my wet laundry drying on as many bits of furniture as I could re-purpose for it.

And some sweet books about Rome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 12-30-2018, 09:45 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9185)

great stuff. i had a good christmas too, spent the day with family. it was actually a couple days later i caught this weird bug.

yesterday i had 3 nosebleeds for absolutely no reason. like proper pouring blood too. i've never had a bug that does that shit, unless it was just a big coincidence. it was like the fucking exorcist or some shit
Old 12-31-2018, 02:59 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

What's all this about
Old 01-01-2019, 11:20 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

SPINNY TOAST MAN