Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 05-06-2018, 02:26 AM
Stunk

SlashClaw managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (12)
Default any new info on Soulstorm

anyone heard anything new over the last week or so been wondering myself but i think i'm looking in the wrong places
Old 05-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Super Stingbee

V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)

With E3 coming up, I have a feeling they’ll be showing at least a teaser or release date trailer. So far the only thing we’ve gotten is Instagram concept art. Just gotta hold out in the mean time.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:00 PM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)

Yeah they haven't revealed anything new on Soulstorm since what Lorne talked about at EGX. Maybe at E3 we will see more of Soulstorm.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)

I hope they do a switch version...

Old 05-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Boombat

Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (162)Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (162)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFili View Post
I hope they do a switch version...
Or at least a Switch port for New n' Tasty.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

They will likely show gameplay at E3 on Sony's stage during the indie segment and announce the release date. I'm dreading another stupid exclusivity deal though. Remember when they said New 'n' Tasty would be a one month exclusive? Seven fucking months it took.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 05-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
They will likely show gameplay at E3 on Sony's stage during the indie segment and announce the release date. I'm dreading another stupid exclusivity deal though. Remember when they said New 'n' Tasty would be a one month exclusive? Seven fucking months it took.
It took seven months to port to the other platforms. Relax.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:19 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Alex View Post
I know. My point was that Gilray at the time claimed the PC version would be out a month after the PS4 version, and he couldn't have been more wrong.

And on that note, it's ridiculous that it took seven months to begin with.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 05-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)

Quote:
I know. My point was that Gilray at the time claimed the PC version would be out a month after the PS4 version, and he couldn't have been more wrong.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:37 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Happy to help.

Old 05-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback.
Quote:
Happy to help.
lol what a great community we are. OWI_Alex you must fucking love dealing with us.

ITS THE WRONG GREEN etc
Old 05-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Oddworld Inhabitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
lol what a great community we are. OWI_Alex you must fucking love dealing with us.

ITS THE WRONG GREEN etc
Havoc's clearly an expert in multiformat technical requirements, optimisation, licensing, multiregion certification and the publishing process on Xbox and Steam, as well as fixing issues and adding new features with existing releases, so I'll be counting on him going forward.

In short: no, but I also don't really need to, I choose to. Or not.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:02 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

The forums are alivveeeee with the souuuund of entitlement.

Old 05-13-2018, 06:37 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Quote:
Havoc's clearly an expert in multiformat technical requirements, optimisation, licensing, multiregion certification and the publishing process on Xbox and Steam, as well as fixing issues and adding new features with existing releases, so I'll be counting on him going forward.

In short: no, but I also don't really need to, I choose to. Or not.
Damn, the burns. Since you're counting on me now, is this a paid position?

Old 05-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)

Quote:
Damn, the burns. Since you're counting on me now, is this a paid position?
A real fan would do it just for the experience, consider it a kind of unpaid ship.

Old 05-13-2018, 11:41 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

I really hope we'll get some kind of announcement during this E3 but I'm as clueless as you guys.