Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

Old 10-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Bolamite

Plexius managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD PC stuck in bounty store

Right after capturing palooka in OSW HD im supose to go back to the bounty store to bounty him right? well how can i continue in the game if when i goto the bounty store and he gets stuck in place and i cannot move even out of the stoire i just spin in place, anyone know how to fix this problem? i thought things like this werent suppose to happen in the steam version so yeah if anyone knows how to fix this or anything please get back to me asap, thank you!

Mudokon Pops. A great christmas treat!

Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

That's typical of when your frame rate is too high. Basically the game can't keep up with how fast its running. The Bounty Store being a small, contained environment obviously lets the game render much faster than the preceding parts of the game.

Either turn vsync on, or set a max FPS in the advanced options of the launcher. Try for about 100, and if it's still a problem keep dialing it down.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Bolamite

Thats my stats already what ive been running, and it happens, what do you think i should do? x.x ill try turning vsync off

PS: turning vsync off didnt work, and it doesnt seem to be a Framerate issue as the fps is still very high while i am and can walking in circles but not moving whatsoever like the fps is really smooth so i dont know if that is the problem..

Last edited by Plexius; 10-31-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Old 10-31-2013, 01:19 PM
Bolamite

Fixed it. i enabled i checked GPU Sync and it worked will post back if it happens again thanks for your hellp man really

Old 10-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Awesome, glad you got it fixed.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Stunk

TheOddgamer98 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (11)

Hmmm... Seems to be a PC only bug. I play OSW HD on my PS3 without problems. I am not known on PC but good that you fixed the problem!