Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 10-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity95 View Post
I MADE ONE POST!!!
I'm sorry Oddity but do you know how forums work?
You made the first thread about your music in the wrong section. Since your work is fan made it goes to the fan corner, a subforum where Fan works about oddworld go. When I said in the first post "This thread should be in the Fan Corner" it was the mod job to move it in the fan corner but you made another same thread about in the other subforum, and you shouldn't have made two threads because you can't do that. I hope you've read the rules buddy.
Also chill the fuck out, you're acting like a kid. I can understand that Nep has been too mean but your reaction is exaggerated.
Even if you're angry af, be professional.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Boombat

Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (162)Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (162)

Please calm down. Raging like that and making multiple posts kinda makes you look bad, (plus posting more than once is against the rules unless it's adding something like an art piece after a certain period of time or because the thread hasn't been used in a while). I understand getting angry at Nepsotic, but you're being just as disrespectful right now.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Quote:
wow very respectful this guy. how about eff you. youre the annoying retard. you dont run the forum so shut up. get over it.
Quote:
I MADE ONE POST!!! I DIDNT SHOVE it DOWN PPLS THROATS! IS THIS SERIOUSLY HOW YOU TREAT OTHER MUSICIANS???? NOBODY IS GONNA WANNA WORK WITH YOU IF YOU DISRESPPPECT PPL LIKE YOURE DISRESPECTING MY RIGHTS ON THE FORUM!!! I SHARED MY ART!!! BECAUSE ITS RELAVENT TO THIS FORUM> SO SHUT UP AND GET OVER IT!!! SOMEONE ALREADY DELETED IT OFF OF ONE THREAD< PROBABLY CAUSE YOU BITCHED AND MOANED AND STARTED A FUED! UGH!!!
Quote:
im sorry for my anger, but geez man... im a nice person. i dont understand where you get off nep. if you dont something nice to say, then dont say anything at all. if it bothers you so damn much, quit coming back to this forum to bitch at me over something thats not even against the rules.
Quote:
Thank you.
Quote:
understandable andagreable
but its not what you say, its how you say it.
i was expecting negative comments. but come on. hes going to far.
WOW

so Xav makes a post telling people to chill out and you immediately make five fucking moody posts COMPLETE WITH ALL CAPS one after the other. don't multipost you penis.

Nep was telling you not to be so fucking obnoxious. EVIDENTLY you didn't take that onboard because look at you now, dude. what was said didn't warrant a five post hissy fit. grow up.

and sorry Xav for dragging this out but honestly i couldn't read through five of this fucking idiot's posts in a row and not say something.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)

Okay everyone, calm down. No more discussion about Oddity95's posts any more; he's new to the forum and didn't know how we like it here. He knows now and I'm sure will post in a more sedate manner in the future.

Oddity95: Welcome to the forum. I hope you're not scared off by these numbats, and stay around so that you can share more of your music with us.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Fuzzle

Oziah keeps ya spleen toasty (103)Oziah keeps ya spleen toasty (103)

Really enjoyed the track, buddy. Great beat and bass and I enjoyed the use of Oddworld samples - they really surprised me during that last section! Also I didn't realise that Abe's landings had been used for the snare until you mentioned it. That was cool, especially how it's kind of hidden in plain sight.

Keep it up.

Oz

Last edited by Oziah; 10-03-2017 at 01:09 AM..
Old 10-03-2017, 04:29 AM
Stingbee

Oddio managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Quote:
im sorry for my anger, but geez man... im a nice person. i dont understand where you get off nep. if you dont something nice to say, then dont say anything at all. if it bothers you so damn much, quit coming back to this forum to bitch at me over something thats not even against the rules.
hey, that's pretty good stuff mate. i'm a musician myself btw. oh and you were respectful af imho. don't mind them, i mean they also pestered the man from mudo... no wonder this fanbase is considered 'toxic'. anyways keep it up man you will go far!
Old 10-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)

I swear that guy just created a multi lmao

Old 10-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)

What else is new?
Old 10-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Chippunk

Oddity95 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (28)

thank you
Old 10-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Chippunk

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziah View Post
Really enjoyed the track, buddy. Great beat and bass and I enjoyed the use of Oddworld samples - they really surprised me during that last section! Also I didn't realise that Abe's landings had been used for the snare until you mentioned it. That was cool, especially how it's kind of hidden in plain sight.

Keep it up.

Oz
im over it. thank you for the support. glad you enjoyed it.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Chippunk

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddio View Post
hey, that's pretty good stuff mate. i'm a musician myself btw. oh and you were respectful af imho. don't mind them, i mean they also pestered the man from mudo... no wonder this fanbase is considered 'toxic'. anyways keep it up man you will go far!
thank you too dude. glad you liked it.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Chippunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Okay everyone, calm down. No more discussion about Oddity95's posts any more; he's new to the forum and didn't know how we like it here. He knows now and I'm sure will post in a more sedate manner in the future.

Oddity95: Welcome to the forum. I hope you're not scared off by these numbats, and stay around so that you can share more of your music with us.
ive never been part of a forum before. i apologize if i riled up some ppl, i got riled up myself. im so online that sometimes I get carried away. i have learned, and yes i will post in a more sedate manner. i just didnt undestand why ppl were so mad at me. but im over it. so enjoy the music. ill be uploading more in the future.

thank you
Old 10-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Chippunk

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
WOW

so Xav makes a post telling people to chill out and you immediately make five fucking moody posts COMPLETE WITH ALL CAPS one after the other. don't multipost you penis.

Nep was telling you not to be so fucking obnoxious. EVIDENTLY you didn't take that onboard because look at you now, dude. what was said didn't warrant a five post hissy fit. grow up.

and sorry Xav for dragging this out but honestly i couldn't read through five of this fucking idiot's posts in a row and not say something.
im not an idiot...
Old 10-03-2017, 01:04 PM
Chippunk

Blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokai View Post
Please calm down. Raging like that and making multiple posts kinda makes you look bad, (plus posting more than once is against the rules unless it's adding something like an art piece after a certain period of time or because the thread hasn't been used in a while). I understand getting angry at Nepsotic, but you're being just as disrespectful right now.
youre right.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Chippunk

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapteeni13 View Post
Could you kindly calm down? I do enjoy your music and hope to listen more in future if possible.
and i enjoy your levels. no worries. i made mistakes and learned
Old 10-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

if you want to quote multiple posts you can click the little icon to the right of the quote button for each post and then click the quote button to quote them all in the same post. just so you know like.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Chippunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
if you want to quote multiple posts you can click the little icon to the right of the quote button for each post and then click the quote button to quote them all in the same post. just so you know like.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

cool
Old 10-14-2017, 02:27 PM
Stingbee

music still great.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:31 AM
Zappfly

Algost managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (26)

Nice remix yeah, i hope to see more of this, i would like to know if i can use them for music background for my future video ? With of course a direct link to your YT'channel or Twitter/Facebook if you have one
Old 10-15-2017, 11:14 AM
Stingbee

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algost View Post
Nice remix yeah, i hope to see more of this, i would like to know if i can use them for music background for my future video ? With of course a direct link to your YT'channel or Twitter/Facebook if you have one
yeah ask him.

Last edited by Oddio; 10-15-2017 at 11:17 AM..
Old 10-15-2017, 11:25 AM
Fuzzle

Nemin heeds the wisdom of the storystones (160)Nemin heeds the wisdom of the storystones (160)

He... just did...? It's his thread mate, why did you comment that ?

Old 10-15-2017, 11:52 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)

oddio is his sock account

Old 11-13-2017, 06:59 AM
Stingbee

Wired

so oddity are you now working for oddwolrd inhabitants or what?
Old 11-13-2017, 09:02 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)

Quote:
so oddity are you now working for oddwolrd inhabitants or what?
Can't work for a company with no youtube video friendo.

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
we got mac 'n cheese and chicken nuggets,
join here.

Last edited by Vanilla ✜; 11-13-2017 at 09:20 AM..
Old 11-13-2017, 09:20 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)

So that video appear to be deleted. After all the drama I wanted to check it out.

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:34 AM
Stingbee

Mad

man. this community IS toxic. way to go...
Old 11-13-2017, 09:39 AM
Fuzzle

Nemin heeds the wisdom of the storystones (160)Nemin heeds the wisdom of the storystones (160)

Because they would like to listen to the music?

Old 11-13-2017, 09:42 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)

Yeah I thought toxic would be more like:

"I'm glad its deleted because I would never listen to it anyway" ???

Not sure how my post was 'toxic'.

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:09 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)

Quote:
man. this community IS toxic. way to go...
My friend, if you consider this toxic, you're in for a harsh lesson in fandoms, plus nothings toxic about pointing out the painfully obvious multi accounts going on.

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
we got mac 'n cheese and chicken nuggets,
join here.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Stingbee

oddity deleted it because of you guys!!