Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 08-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Fuzzle

Nemin does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (91)
Dead My crappy Oddworld YTPs

I never really did video-editing before, so I thought making stupid stuff like this is a good way to begin. I hope you get at least a smidgen of enjoyment out of this. Tips appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LOtI6e_s5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SmwTMCQabk

Old 08-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Spark Stunk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (466)

Why isn't this in the Oddmemes Thread tho? >->

Old 08-14-2017, 03:25 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3349)

I'm glad that I spent most of my life not knowing about those