Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 07-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)
Default What Do You Sound Like?

With this site you can record your voice as an URL. If you have a mic, let's hear those voices and accents, go!

http://vocaroo.com/

Audio recording and upload >>

Old 07-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Well shit, your voice is as suave as I imagined.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

I would.... but I have no idea what to say and I don't want to make myself look like a butthole
Old 07-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

"Hi, I'm Jordan, and I'm recording my voice for Oddworldforums.net .... so, here it is."

You certainly won't *look* like a butthole, and I seriously doubt you'd ever sound like it. Unless you started making fart sounds.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Beautiful Bastard

Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)

'Not farting in front of the mic' is now an official thread rule.

Belching in the middle of your speech is considered bad manners and will be 'dealt with'.
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Old 07-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

Just check out my YouTube channel and you'll hear my horrible raspy voice. I'm not really sure where the raspyness comes from, it annoys me to shit sometimes though.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

No self-advertising!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)

My voice (E: when very tired):

Record and upload voice >>

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 07-29-2013 at 04:50 PM..
Old 07-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

So far we have a 100% incidence of Hitchhiker's Guide readings.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:09 AM
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)

Yours was also from Hitchiker's Guide? Heh, I didn't realise. Shows how often I've read the books (twice, a long time ago)... And now I look like I deliberately followed suite.

Ah well, it's just that quotable. Yay for Douglas Adams.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:51 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
No self-advertising!
But it's a massive part of being a YouTuber!

Speaking of which. Just view a random video of mine and you'll find what I sound like. Even though many of you already know what I sound like.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Beautiful Bastard

Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)

Voice Recorder >>
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Old 07-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)

Audio recording and upload >>
Old 07-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3764)

Fuck this game

Old 07-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Online recording software >>

Old 07-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

WoF said a person will only be 'dealt with' if he belched in the middle of the speech. STM belched at the very beginning. It doesn't count then, right?
Old 07-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

I'm hoping I'm still dealt with...

Old 07-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

You weren't rude enough.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:34 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

I'm loving the northern accents. I have no idea where STM's comes from, but then I could say the same for myself since both mine and my brother's seem to be unique in our family.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Audio recording >>

this is so unnatural it hurts i don't even sound like this
Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Less worse

Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)

Voice Recorder >>
I was tempted to repost my birthday message to OANST but if you want that you can dig it up yourself.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Mac Sirloin has officially the best voice.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Hoo-rah Northeners!

Record and upload audio >>

Old 08-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)

Record and upload voice >>

Viola.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 08-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Record music and voice >>

I demand a "What Do You Sound Like Singing Sinatra" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_dude320 View Post
Hoo-rah Northeners!

Record and upload audio >>
He's here.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Oddey your voice is sexy as fuck.

e:

Record music with Vocaroo >>

I found a good speech, now I sound intelligent right? Right?

Last edited by STM; 08-05-2013 at 09:30 AM..
Old 08-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

I don't have a mic, and most of you already know what I sound like, but here's a recent video of Steph and I being weird anyway.

My bowels hurt.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Great fucking camera angle, dick.

Lucky you're hot too now, or else I'd be angrier.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

Steph hung her iPhone on the coat rack to take video. I was supposed to try to get the pizza person to come in, but the look on the girl's face when she saw us told me that wasn't going to happen.

My bowels hurt.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

I find that answering the door in a gas mask is the quickest way to make people leave, especially if the door lets out a load of unspecified mist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrabtrapman View Post
I found a good speech, now I sound intelligent right? Right?
Now you just sound Irish, And not the smart kind of Irish. The scary crazy kind.

Speeches, though? Two can play at that game.

Audio and voice recording >>