Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 09-18-2019, 11:28 AM
Zappfly

Syzoth managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Post Do you guys like lizards?

I have a Bearded Dragon lizard as a pet. His name is Toast and he's quite the chonker. He's so cute, but I keep getting weird looks when I hold him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toooooooast!.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	398.9 KB
ID:	14640  

Old 09-18-2019, 05:05 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Lizards are great, I would totally own one of I had the space. I know they require a lot of care and maintenence too so I'd probably be constantly worrying about whether I'm doing everything right.

Old 09-19-2019, 05:52 AM
Zappfly

Default Bearded Dragons are actually quite easy to care for.

They are a tad expensive when you consider food, special lighting etc. But they're great pets! One of the best beginners, I'd say.

Old 10-19-2019, 12:21 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Well that's a cute dragon. Just don't teach him the word

Old 10-24-2019, 04:21 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)

Never owned one, but I like them - a friend once almost bought one on a whim, but I advised against spontaneously buying an exotic pet without first knowing how to look after it...

On a totally different note, I thought that Phoetux was Manco for a split second.

Old 10-25-2019, 06:56 AM
Zappfly

Native Definitely do research before you get one.

My beardie is good, fat and happy because I spent a few days scrolling through blogs, care sheets, and other stuff. VERY important to know that waxworms are treats and not staple diet

Old 10-25-2019, 03:45 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddjobAbe View Post
On a totally different note, I thought that Phoetux was Manco for a split second.
Manco is dead so he probably possesed me

Old 10-26-2019, 06:49 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syzoth View Post
My beardie is good, fat and happy because I spent a few days scrolling through blogs, care sheets, and other stuff. VERY important to know that waxworms are treats and not staple diet
Found the same thing with rabbits - because of their sensitive digestive system, they're regarded as exotic pets, and contrary to Warner Bros' insistence, carrots aren't the best thing for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetux View Post
Manco is dead so he probably possesed me
Manco is dead. Long live Manco.

Old 11-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Thudslug

Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)

I was hiking in the mountains last year and I saw a coastal horned lizard and I almost stepped on the little guy. Surprised he didn't spray blood out of his eyes on me.

Old 11-05-2019, 08:30 AM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

I love them :3
But my sig is freaked out by scale babies
Unfortunately/fortunately don't really have the spare time and money for them anyway

Old 11-20-2019, 05:22 AM
Zappfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
I love them :3
But my sig is freaked out by scale babies
Unfortunately/fortunately don't really have the spare time and money for them anyway
Sorry, dude. Show your SO the Leopard Gecko that smiles with its toy. SOO CUTE!