Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 03-19-2018, 04:47 AM
Zappfly

Cienna managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default Help on tax from selling games?

Hi,

I run an online shop that buys and sells games. With it's recent growth I'm now seeing £500+ a month revenue from it. However, on top of income from my part time job it would put me into the basic tax bracket according to this tax calculator. I'm not currently paying tax on any of my income. Do I need to tell HMRC about the online shop or does it not count as income tax? Thanks in advance

C

MOD EDIT: link deleted because it doesn't seem relevant.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:49 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)

I'm hardly an expert on international law, but in my home country you'd need to report that and pay taxes if you earn enough to qualify for that
Old 03-19-2018, 08:08 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

You need to delcare your income, yes.

Old 03-19-2018, 06:09 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)

Suoooo... Spammer? I am genuinely not sure.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:36 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Suoooo... Spammer? I am genuinely not sure.
i get the impression the question is genuine but why they posted it on OWF rather than something like yahoo answers or some shit is beyond me. seems a bit random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cienna View Post
Hi,

I run an online shop that buys and sells games. With it's recent growth I'm now seeing £500+ a month revenue from it. However, on top of income from my part time job it would put me into the basic tax bracket according to this tax calculator. I'm not currently paying tax on any of my income. Do I need to tell HMRC about the online shop or does it not count as income tax? Thanks in advance
what those guys said. you might be exempt if your overall income doesn't equal over a certain amount, but if it does (like you suggest) then yeah you must absolutely declare it. unfortunately.

make sure it's high on your to-do list because these things have a way of sorting themselves out, ie: getting chased down for tax evasion. also, if you're still not sure whether you should pay tax then talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau, they know their stuff and their advice is free.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:37 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

The most wholesome response to a newcomer and he might not even be human.

Old 03-20-2018, 07:51 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)

We should stick this thread in case anyone else needs such advice.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:37 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
The most wholesome response to a newcomer and he might not even be human.
oh shit i didn't even think of that

IGNORE ME
Old 03-23-2018, 04:21 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)

How should the government do to crack down on gays and lesbians?

Old 03-26-2018, 03:11 AM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)

Quote:
"Best Answer: Stop teaching kids to be gay and promoting it in public schools"
haha WOW I think those are not bots