Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

Old 04-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Weapon?

I shall draw STM first then.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Atomic breath, of course.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

I need a more direct reference. At least show me a picture.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Okay never mind, I want the Channeler's Trident.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Trident with a fez on top of it
Old 04-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Spark Stunk

I shall not draw you, I am sorry.

I draw Vyrien ice-sabre.
Then I draw STM fire-sickle/hammer.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

I chose Fire because that's my zodiac element and like it or not I'm stuck with it. Out of the four elements fire, air, earth, and water; earth is much cooler. Given a choice of ANY element though I'd probably choose Argon or some other noble gas except Krypton.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

What do you mean Gish, I thought we were friends now!

Old 04-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_dude320 View Post
I chose Fire because that's my zodiac element and like it or not I'm stuck with it. Out of the four elements fire, air, earth, and water; earth is much cooler. Given a choice of ANY element though I'd probably choose Argon or some other noble gas except Krypton.
If you wish, I might redraw you in the future.
Element is whatever you wish. Even saliva. Or blood. Or fur. Or eyeballs.
Like my element is healing.

Last edited by Xorlidyr; 04-06-2016 at 02:03 PM..
Old 04-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
Alf Shall Rise:
http://s18.postimg.org/uck2xpiy1/20160406_112349.jpg
- darkness, kusarigama.
I've been drawn twice. I'm so thankful for this treatment. It looks like I have Orochimaru eyes.

Thanks, Gishy!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Clakker Store Clerk

Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)

Quote:
I do not know your element and weapon, Nepsotic. Moreover, I need a confirmation of Vyrien on this one. If it does not occur until tomorrow, I shall draw her alone.

If it does, I draw STM first and then you two.
YES

Last edited by Vyrien; 04-06-2016 at 08:06 PM..
Old 04-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Excellent
My element is electricity and my weapon is the Channeler's Trident (y)

Old 04-06-2016, 11:39 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Nepsotic the Thunnnnnder Dragon

My auto-correct keeps changing your name to Broderick so from now on I'm calling you that.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Boombat

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (294)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (294)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (294)

I'm in the thread, Xorlidyr - just a while ago
Old 04-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Spark Stunk

STM:

- fire, sickle/hammer.

Vyrsotic next - Vyrien ice, sabre + Nepsotic electricity, Channeler's Trident.
Then Littleleeroy - earth, wand.

Old 04-07-2016, 02:56 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Look at my fuckin' tiddy! The fires of revolution are turnt in this picture.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Spark Stunk

Vyrien+Nepsotic:

- ice, sabre + electricity, trident.

Littleleeroy, you are next.

Old 04-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

oh my god it's FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
I especially like the fin things on our elbows.

Last edited by Nepsotic; 04-08-2016 at 03:38 AM..
Old 04-08-2016, 08:02 AM
Spark Stunk

Littleleeroy:

- earth, wand.

Phylum requested air, flute. Drawing now.

Last edited by Xorlidyr; 04-08-2016 at 08:05 AM..
Old 04-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Spark Stunk

Phylum:

- air, flute.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Bola Blast

FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)

Xor asked me to post here, so.

I guess Earth or Water would work for my element. As for a weapon...hm. Battleaxe?

muh face

Last edited by FennecFyre; 06-15-2016 at 02:54 PM..
Old 08-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Spark Stunk

FennecFyre:

- earth/water, battleaxe.

Old 08-15-2016, 09:47 PM
Thudslug

Shrykull43 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (60)

My element is Mind, as for weapon....Staff
We are cunts. Every one of us, down to a man

Old 08-16-2016, 07:00 AM
Super Stingbee

V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (451)

I'll bite.

Element: meat

Weapon: a ribcage attached to a spine.

But if you don't consider those elements or weapons, steel and a shield. (Totally can be a weapon)

Old 08-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)

Quote:
FennecFyre:

- earth/water, battleaxe.
Why does she have a beard

Old 08-16-2016, 10:31 AM
Bola Blast

FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (854)

I assumed it was a face-mask or something.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedAssassin View Post
Why does she have a beard
Why do you have a beard?

Old 01-17-2017, 06:06 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

Unearthing an old post. Are you still doing this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Old 01-17-2017, 12:11 PM
Spark Stunk

Yes. Just have a photo and I draw you. Oh, I saw more people request, too. I am taking requests from this moment, anew.

Tell me your weapon and your element and link a photo of your head.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:18 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

I play all my RPG's as a Ranger generally. So give me the old Bow and Arrow and ... I guess for element pick either nature or water. Nature would work better, you know, a Wood-Elf type theme.

Use the picture from my Twitter. @MrsKJJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.