Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

Old 01-18-2017, 11:40 PM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKJJ View Post
I play all my RPG's as a Ranger generally. So give me the old Bow and Arrow and ... I guess for element pick either nature or water. Nature would work better, you know, a Wood-Elf type theme.

Use the picture from my Twitter. @MrsKJJ
Request accepted. Admission ready in up to 3 days.

I play as a mage always, btw. My weapon is two double lances in both hands and my element is space. Just so that people know.

Last edited by Xorlidyr; 01-19-2017 at 12:31 AM..
Old 01-21-2017, 06:11 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

MrsKJJ:

- nature, bow/arrow.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:40 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

I have to say that you drew her breasts surprisingly accurate.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:43 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
I did not focus on them, this is simply what came out from under the pen I used.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:45 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
I did not focus on them, this is simply what came out from under the pen I used.
I wasn't complaining.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:03 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
I wasn't complaining.
Why would not you request an image of yourself then?

Old 01-21-2017, 07:10 AM
Boombat Seeker

Then I shall bite.

Element: Time
Weapon: Staff

Picture of my face over on Twitter: @kjjcarpenter
Old 01-21-2017, 07:27 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

Quote:
MrsKJJ:

- nature, bow/arrow.
That is so beautiful! Thank you. I can't believe how much it looks like me! You did a great job. Would you like to do another?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:34 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)
Happy

Quote:
Quote:
I wasn't complaining.
Of course, you won't complain.

Xorlidyr, I must admit that the whole piece is beautifully done. The body is proportioned so nicely, it makes me look human! And never fear, my twitter picture doesn't even show most of my neck, let alone my breasts, haha. Who needs Boobies when you look like Rarity!

Quote:
Then I shall bite.

Make him a Wizard! Or something awesome like that.
Quote:
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited by MrsKJJ; 01-21-2017 at 07:36 AM..
Old 01-21-2017, 12:59 PM
Stunk

horiZon managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (32)

Woah , awesome! I want some too !!

Element: Water / Wind
Weapon: Masamune

Pic of me:
Old 01-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

amazing

Old 01-22-2017, 09:32 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Then I shall bite.

kjjcarpenter:

- time, staff.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Boombat Seeker

I AM THE GOD EMPEROR. KNEEL BEFORE ME MORTAL SUBJECTS.

Thanks, dude. Is awesome.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:40 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
I AM THE GOD EMPEROR. KNEEL BEFORE ME MORTAL SUBJECTS.

Thanks. Is awesome.
I failed a bit with the mystic hourglass in your hand.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:38 PM
Bolamite

Quote:
kjjcarpenter:

- time, staff.
That is awesome! You really nailed his face.
Quote:

Old 01-22-2017, 04:43 PM
aka OddMan360

RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)RoryF has learned amuch throughout their quest (732)

why does he have that windows egg timer cursor on his forehead?

Old 01-23-2017, 12:37 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryF View Post
why does he have that windows egg timer cursor on his forehead?
=
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedAssassin View Post
Why does she have a beard

Old 01-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Stingbee

Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)

Wanna draw me? My element is.. hmm nature and my weapons are guinea pigs.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:20 AM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Would you ever draw me? just draw what you imagine me to be from your mind's eye.

My element is water and my weapon is a basket-hilted broadsword

Old 01-27-2017, 07:08 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiZon View Post
Are you sure you are a real person and not a multi of someone?

Guineapiglet, I can not draw faceless people. Unless they state so, that their face should be of 0 importance in the drawing.

Gunnr, yes, but first the other 2 should give me an answer.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:51 AM
Stunk

horiZon managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (32)

Quote:
Are you sure you are a real person and not a multi of someone?
I'm a Clone, not a Multi.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:13 AM
Spark Stunk

Then, alas, I can not draw you.

Old 01-27-2017, 12:51 PM
Stingbee

Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)

Quote:
Guineapiglet, I can not draw faceless people. Unless they state so, that their face should be of 0 importance in the drawing
The face doesn't matter!
Old 01-29-2017, 01:50 PM
Spark Stunk

Guineapiglet:

- nature, guinea pigs.

Last edited by Xorlidyr; 01-29-2017 at 02:02 PM..
Old 01-29-2017, 02:01 PM
Stingbee

I love it! Very powerful and the armed guinea pigs are just what I wanted!
Old 01-29-2017, 02:24 PM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guineapiglet View Post
I love it! Very powerful and the armed guinea pigs are just what I wanted!
I am pleased to know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
Would you ever draw me? just draw what you imagine me to be from your mind's eye.

My element is water and my weapon is a basket-hilted broadsword
Yes. Though I would prefer faces, because, sadly, I do not know you well. So until you reply to me in this thread, I can not start drawing you.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:06 AM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Quote:
I am pleased to know this.

Yes. Though I would prefer faces, because, sadly, I do not know you well. So until you reply to me in this thread, I can not start drawing you.
I'm replying, can I have a helmet that keeps me mysterious, just asking

Edit: my face is of 0 importance if you don't mind

Last edited by Gunnr; 01-31-2017 at 09:18 AM..
Old 01-31-2017, 08:24 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Quote:
Guineapiglet:

- nature, guinea pigs.
Wow Xor, I believe this is your best drawing until now. Really good job.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:55 AM
Spark Stunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetux View Post
Wow Xor, I believe this is your best drawing until now. Really good job.
There is no way I would disrespect the best artist Guineapiglet with a simple drawing.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Bolamite

TheParamitePie managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (19)
Happy

Quote:
Guineapiglet:

- nature, guinea pigs.
Man this is insane. Great work! You have some serious talent!