Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 08-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Bolamite

Stitchlips25 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (93)
Drunk Munch GBA

What do ya think of it?
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Nobody has played it

Old 08-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
Nobody has played it
I have
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Outlaw Shooter

Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)

It's my 2nd favourite video game about a weird alien that probably had mass copies buried in a landfill.

Last edited by Connell; 08-04-2018 at 02:13 AM..
Old 08-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Yeah, Munch's Oddysee GBA is genuinely the only Oddworld game that I've never played. I don't see it being much better than the original and well, the bar is set pretty low.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:02 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5852)

I actually played it repeatedly when I was little. I'd only played original MO on my friend's Xbox because I didn't own one for a long time, so GBA was the only way I could play it. If I remember correctly, I think I managed to save everyone.

If I remember, it wasn't great; it was a bit clunky and drab. I managed to enjoy it somehow, though...

Old 08-04-2018, 07:36 AM
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)

I played through about half of it once and stopped, and then started over years later and actually finished it. Though to be honest I can barely remember anything about it aside from what it looked like. I also remember it being MO but worse which is a pretty tough feat to pull off.

Doesn't it end with Abe and Munch going to Ma'spa?
Old 08-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Thudslug

SoulStorm64 keeps ya spleen toasty (104)SoulStorm64 keeps ya spleen toasty (104)

It was alright, for a oddworld GBA Game back then it scratched a itch for portable oddworld until the psp came out and being able to play abes oddysee and Exoddus on the go.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulStorm64 View Post
It was alright, for a oddworld GBA Game back then it scratched a itch for portable oddworld until the psp came out and being able to play abes oddysee and Exoddus on the go.
My PSP Died so I'm fucked until I get a Vita
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

Why would you buy a Vita? Collector's item?

Old 08-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Stunk

DWeedMan managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (39)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connell View Post
It's my 2nd favourite video game about a weird alien that probably had mass copies buried in a landfill.
Is no. 1 MO on Xbox?

Old 08-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Bolamite

Quote:
Yes
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Outlaw Flamer

Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)

I played it when I was a kid, then again when I was about 14; I stopped playing when the Oddworld MMOSG was launched though, because that wiped the floor with MO GBA.

Picked it up again recently though - I liked it as a kid and it's still enjoyable enough now; doesn't do much by way of world-building or story, but it's an alright GBA title.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:27 PM
Sniper Wasp

Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)

Quote:
The Vita's not too bad; just don't expect to play the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy on it.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:58 AM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokai View Post
The Vita's not too bad; just don't expect to play the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy on it.
Why?
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-17-2018, 01:21 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokai View Post
Or to get any support from the developers or Sony.

Old 08-17-2018, 02:42 PM
Bolamite

Quote:
Or to get any support from the developers or Sony.
it's quite horrible how the vita was treated
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

I once had a Vita and I gotta say I got bored with it for the lack of games. We didn't have much interesting titles unlike we did with the old PSP, and it was pretty sad.
I got so tired of it that I decided to swap it for a new 3ds xl, which has better games to offer. Nintendo is expensive sure, but it's probably the only company I'd buy consoles from.