Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Let's Plays and Speedruns

Old 05-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)
Default New Abe's Oddysee any% World Record!

Yesterday, I managed to beat Legna's World Record in Oddysee any% and I got 10:47.99! Here's the video for proof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsVRBpPUIDQ

You need to have a high performance PC for this run and I have to set the core affinity to single core to get better loading times.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)

Wow! Having seen Legna's World Record and watched him in action, to beat his already incredible score is nothing short of amazing! Well done, Sam, well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 05-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3708)

I've no idea why you'd count loading times in a speedrun. Then it just becomes a case of more money = faster times.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)

Today - Legna has beaten Maromuzic at any% NMS which is the glitchless any% run. He got 44:44 and my World Record was 45:55 and Maromuzic got 45:54. So now I got to try and beat Legna at any% NMS now.