Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

Old 08-26-2017, 05:25 PM
Zappfly

Spurgumir managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (12)
Exclamation Oddworld library is down?

So is the Oddworld library permanently down or is it just some maintenance? Few weeks ago it was working fine.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:37 PM
Zappfly

Vouroboros managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (11)

I was on there yesterday and it was fine. I really hope it's not gone for good. I go on TOGG almost everyday, I wish I had saved the pages to my computer.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:40 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gunnr is on a roll now (297)Gunnr is on a roll now (297)Gunnr is on a roll now (297)

:*Checks library*
Oh dear, what is going on? Xav you know whats up?

Old 08-26-2017, 11:01 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)

I am as surprised as you are.

I've reached out to Wil who is handling the hosting part of the Oddworld Library to see if he knew what's going on.

Don't worry, TOGG and the rest of the Library will come back one way or another.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:33 AM
Zappfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vouroboros View Post
I was on there yesterday and it was fine. I really hope it's not gone for good. I go on TOGG almost everyday, I wish I had saved the pages to my computer.
Same here man. I visit everyday for the interviews. There are so much of those interviews that are already nearly impossible to find from web.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:08 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3537)

Aaaand it's back up!

Old 08-29-2017, 04:23 AM
Howler Punk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)

Doesn't work for me... and it even says why

Last edited by Phoetux; 08-29-2017 at 04:26 AM..
Old 08-29-2017, 05:10 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Uh... That's weird. It's working for me

Old 08-29-2017, 06:11 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gunnr is on a roll now (297)Gunnr is on a roll now (297)Gunnr is on a roll now (297)

It works for me, nice little update btw much neater. Its been a while since i checked it out so im going to browse thru

Last edited by Gunnr; 08-30-2017 at 12:30 PM..
Old 08-29-2017, 07:17 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9213)

Whoops, sorry about that folks.

It's really sweet to know anybody's still using the Library. Thanks for visiting it after all this time.

Phoetux, trying hard refreshing with Ctrl + F5. Failing that, flush your DNS.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:51 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)

Works for me, if that helps
Old 08-29-2017, 12:13 PM
Zappfly

I'm still getting the "Domain Name Has Expired" screen as well. I even flushed my DNS like Wil suggested.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
Works for me, if that helps
Ditto.

Old 08-30-2017, 03:38 AM
Howler Punk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil View Post
Phoetux, trying hard refreshing with Ctrl + F5. Failing that, flush your DNS.
Tried to refresh the page but got nothing, so I cleared my DNS cache and it worked. For those who had my same problem, do this:

Open the command prompt on your computer as an administrator, then type these codes in the order showed below (thanks to Nemin who told me to type these eariler), without the numbers if you're thinking that:
Quote:
1.) ipconfig /release
2.) ipconfig /renew
3.) ipconfig /flushdns
It should clear your dns cache and the site should work without any problems in no time.

Old 08-30-2017, 07:12 AM
Zappfly

It's working for me now! I didn't do anything so I guess it just needed some time.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Zappfly

Nice, it's working again.